Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

In agony with SPD

mumof3girlsmumof3girls
posted 8 years 11 months ago
hi i just wondered if anyone else is suffering from SPD im in agony its driving me mad it hurts to sit, stand, walk, lay down basically anything LOL. I have only got 2 weeks left to go now but they said hes a big baby and have been to midwife today and they have brought my consultant date forward to thursday. I keep spotting aswell midwife said it could be some kind of show but there is no mucus with it has anyone else had that? thanks for reading cheryl xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, hi hun. So sorry to hear you are suffering Sad try and stay positive - only 2 more weeks to go! I know how you feel with the spd though. I was never diagnosed with it as tbh i was afraid to say it hurt so much as i have 'white coat syndrome' i'm sure it was though as even just trying to tuen over in bed was agony. On a positive note it cleared up almost immediately after DS was born hun! Thumbs Up As for the spotting, is definitely possible that it is your show? I would go back and get it checked out in a day or so if still bleeding though hun. Or if it gets any heavier? I'm sure it is nothing though, and could be a sign of impending labour! Clapping keep us informed hun. Good luck if you go into labour before we speak again!!!!

jo-jojo-jo
Hug OUCH hun i know how painful SPD is i had it from half way through my pregnancy right untill the end Crying Just remember to put a pillow between your legs at night or when you wake up in the morning it will feel worse Sad
Wishing you luck. not long to go now. Thumbs Up

JOJOJOJO
I had this really bad with both pregnancies,even up to 1 year after baby was born,you can ask for painkillers if its to bad as I had to take these just to get around,

kristagkristag
Awww, sorry to hear you're suffering hon Sad

I get quite a few pains low down now but nothing as bad as it sounds like you're suffering from. I do use a big sausage shaped pillow at night and it certainly helps although turning over is a major exercise Embarassed

I've got 2 weeks left too hon and I'm petrified of being induced and all that could go with that so let's hope we both have a bouncing baby soon! Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews