Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

i want the baby out !!

soupsoup
posted 9 years 1 month ago
NOW!!

ive eaten a whole fresh pineapple, spicy food for dinner tonight

along with all he other stuff thats suggested Whistling

except for the raspberry leaf tea as asdas didn't have any

kristagkristag
I've done the same to no effect than a stomach ache! I'm keen to meet my little girl too but seems she's gonna hang on in there. Mind you, I do have 2+ weeks to go technically Embarassed

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
For both of you, some labour dust~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you both have some healthy babies in your arms soon!!

soupsoup
i think thats the idea

the spicy food and the castor oil etc etc all stimulate your tummy which then gets things moving

i wish i had gotten the raspberry leaf tea

i read somewhere that for the pineapple to be effective you need to eat 7 of them Shocked

so im hoping my little bit goes along way

AlexAlex Moderator
Hope baby comes soon. hunny. Hug

GTTkelGTTkel
Not long now, just have lots of sex and carry on with the food! Before you know it you'll be hearing those words "Now big push" Baby

LucyLucy
go do the baby dance and the eat the pineapple that baby will slide out, get the goal posts at the ready!!!!! Moon

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww i really do sympathise with you both. I can remember that feeling so well Gag . I just couldn't stay still before i went into labour and i walked miles. I think that is what helped me? Although i tried all the other stuff too, so could have been any of them? Or maybe baby was just ready for an appearance? Sorry i wasn't more helpful Hug . Will make a wish for labour for you both Wish here's hoping! Xx

soupsoup
ohhh i lost my plug Clapping

ti a good sign

all i need now is a show and some contractions Clapping

kristagkristag

soup said:
ohhh i lost my plug Clapping

ti a good sign

all i need now is a show and some contractions Clapping

I'm jealous Razz I had tummy ache on and off this morning but it's gone now Sad Off to see consultant today to see when they'll induce little 'un if she's not made an appearance within the the next 10-14 days.

Good luck hon...sounds promising Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ooooh maybe my wishing helped? Or the labour dust? LOL Exciting!!! Keep us informed hun, good luck Hug Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh, I wonder if soup's next post will be the announcement of her baby arriving!!! Thumbs Up

Come back and keep us updated if you haven't gone yet hun!!

soupsoup
i was just in agony walking uphill from nursery - i actually had a little cry half way up

i popped into asdas to return a top i brought yesterday and i looked like a crazy person i was moving back and forth as the nerves in the tops of my legs pinched - she even asked if i was alright she looked quite worried Confused i just said my legs are hurting Whistling

i will be updating my facebook page when anything happens please feel free to add me - put jps in the message bit

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.p...9&ref=profile

WolfblassWolfblass
Oh my - i am soooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kristagkristag
I've added you as a FB friend Soup Smile

I'm doing the rocking hips dance today too. Still got that tummy ache but it's not more than that yet.

Hubby's off so doing to do the baby dance again later Whistling

I'm off for a jog around the block tomorrow at this rate Crazy

soupsoup

kristag said:
I've added you as a FB friend Soup Smile

i accepted you Thumbs Up

you are gorgeous by the way Shocked

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
i have just added u too

AlexAlex Moderator

soup said:
i was just in agony walking uphill from nursery - i actually had a little cry half way up

i popped into asdas to return a top i brought yesterday and i looked like a crazy person i was moving back and forth as the nerves in the tops of my legs pinched - she even asked if i was alright she looked quite worried Confused i just said my legs are hurting Whistling

i will be updating my facebook page when anything happens please feel free to add me - put jps in the message bit

But I want your lovely DH to text me Sad

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I added you too hun. Xx

soupsoup

Alex said:

soup said:

ok hunny - i will give him special instructions

But I want your lovely DH to text me Sad
Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews