Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Just spoke to my midwife..

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 8 years 11 months ago
- My blog
She put a note through the door today asking me to get in contact with her, so i text as had no credit and she just rang me back.
Have got Midwife 13th Oct at 11am, although she said she may come out earlier to get me booked in as my brother has a few disabilities and she is going to find out if i need more screening, which i delt but if i do she will be out on sunday morning instead Smile

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That's great Laura! You're moving right along nicely with the pregnancy now! Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
what a nice sounding MW Thumbs Up

LucyLucy
makes it a little more real now doesnt it

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, It's lovely to get the ball moving. Your midwife sounds nice. Mine still stops and talks to me now if i bump into her when i am out. She is lovely, i hope you get a good relationdhip with yours hun. Xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
haha i have been told by my sister in law who has the same team of midwives that mine is old and grumpy haha, she rang em this morning and woke me up so i ignored the phone and have just rang her back, she only wanted to know who my sis in laws midwife is so she can get info about my brothers disabilities

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Midwife has just text me and said she can fit me in today if i want Very Happy she said she can come out about 2pm then text sayin maybe earlier depending on how the day goes but she will let me know

WolfblassWolfblass
Oooh i'm so excited for you!!!! Thumbs Up

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Midwife has just left, took loads of blood Crying Im cold now haha, she didnt seem that bad tho and she will be coming back 14th Nov

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews