Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Plane Crash... thoughts for the families...

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 13 hours ago
I've just been reading about the plane crash here in SC that 4 people were killed in. They were the pilot, 2 crew members and a security gaurd. Travis, the former drummer for Blink 182 and DJ AM were also severely burned and injured but have survived, though in critical condition. I feel for the familie members of those who were lost so much. It seems that every thing I've read about mentions the "celebrities" first, which is serious too, but I thought I'd mention the ones who lost their lives first Sad Sad Sad Sad they are just as important to the ones that loved them.... I also send out good thoughts for those who survived and their family members also!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 9 years 12 hours ago
yeah i read about that last night. i loved blink 182 travis was an amazing drummer. i feel for all the families involved of both those who died and who survived the report i read said the identities of the other passengers havent been named yet so im guessing they are speaking to the deceased family before naming them

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 9 hours ago
Moved to 'in the news' - not sure why you had it in entertainment Tammy

what devestaing news for the families.

posted 9 years 7 hours ago
Blink thanks Alex, I think I initially thought entertainment and music forum because it was entertainers/musicians but thought about moving it to in the news after just didn't get to it Wink thank you Smile

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
Blink thanks Alex, I think I initially thought entertainment and music forum because it was entertainers/musicians but thought about moving it to in the news after just didn't get to it Wink thank you Smile

that makes sense Rolling Eyes I just though plane crash= news!!! Rolling Eyes

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
How awful, i hadn't heard of this crash. I am missing a lot lately. Am either very busy or have Fifi/peppa pig on the tv. LOL What happened Tammy? Why did the plane crash? Must be such an awful thing to happen for everybody involved! Xx

posted 9 years 6 hours ago

mum2popsnjak said:
How awful, i hadn't heard of this crash. I am missing a lot lately. Am either very busy or have Fifi/peppa pig on the tv. LOL What happened Tammy? Why did the plane crash? Must be such an awful thing to happen for everybody involved! Xx

here's an article about it

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 6 hours ago
Sounds terrible. By all accounts it is lucky anybody survived it! I can't begin to imagine the hurt and pain the family members of those that died are experiencing at the moment. Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 8 years 11 months ago
My hubby told me earlier.

They are supposed to be making a full recovery, but so sad for the other passengers to lose their lives Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews