Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Getting impatient

kristagkristag
posted 9 years 4 days ago
I'm getting impatient for this little 'un to come along.

With having Jas at 34 weeks, being now 35 1/2 seems a long time already. Daft huh? Cuckoo

Went to hospital on Weds as I had a bit of leaking. They thought it might have been hind waters but turned out she's just jumping around on my bladder Embarassed Have to say, I was kinda hoping it was 'here we go!'

At doctors appointment today, he said she's got mature lungs and would be fine if she came along now and he'd be surprised if I went term with having a prem before. I wonder if she heard that? Whistling

Why am I so impatient!! I should be enjoying not working and chilling out at home Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 4 days ago
Aww hun, it must be quite frustrating having to wait when you had your 1st LO so early. Especially with doctors telling you they will be surprised for you to go to term. I don't really think them telling you that helps much as then you are waiting for it to happen at any time! I hope you don't have to go to long but (and i no this is a cliche)but your lovely little bundle will come along when she/he is ready to make an appearance. It doesn't stop you wishing they would arrive earlier though! Hug

LihraLihra
posted 9 years 3 days ago
Just make the most of having you time and alot of sleep at night as you well know everything changes when they arrive

AlexAlex Moderator
enjoy your last few weeks of peace Thumbs Up

Baby will be here before you know it

angelsmomangelsmom
my friend had her first baby at 31 weeks, for no reason. docs expected her to have no2 early to and he didnt make an appearance until 41weeks.

enjoy the time you have to rest. get some sleep, baby will come when ready.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I haven't seen you on today Suspect Have you gone into labor!!??

kristagkristag
posted 9 years 11 hours ago

hapydazy said:
I haven't seen you on today Suspect Have you gone into labor!!??

I wish!! Very Happy No, I've had a busy couple of days. Still here...still waiting...still impatient Whistling

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews