Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

apprently parents are should be numb of pain...

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 1 week ago
Why is it that after you have a kid or kids, peopel think you must be invincible to pain. I ahd to go for a blood test one day (I'm chicken of needles) and the doctor said "You've had a baby, it shouldn't hurt too much." Evil or Very Mad If I find the needle hurts then it hurts. Being in labour and pushing out a baby is a different kind of pain, a throbbing pain. Needles are sharp, pointy, pinchy type of pain. Are parents really expected to be numb?

Does anything like this get said to you?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

LucyLucy
nah i have a high pain threshold, 2 babies no pain releif and 6 fillings with only 1 injection!!!

needles dont bother me, i hate the dentist and if i can avoid going i will so 6 fillings in 1 go was enough to make sure i didnt have to go again!

crystalpaulacrystalpaula
hi actually after i had a baby my tollerance for pain became worse but yeah some doctors and people think if u had a baby u can cope with any pain

ElementaryElementary
I have a high pain threshold and I tend to say that myself - noone has said it to me Shrug Cool

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews