Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Grey's Anatomy Season 4

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 2 months ago
started this week W00t! W00t! I LOOOVVVEEE IT Very Happy The first episode was awesome and I can't wait for more. Anyone else a screaming fan like me? When Friends and Sex and the City ended a few years back I never thought I'd find another decent programme but Grey's is THE BEST- OK I think I'm having with drawal, I need my next instalment, or I could do and repeatedly watch the episode as I Sky+'d it Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

soupsoup
me me me

I LOVE IT !!!!

my whole week will revolve around when its next on and when i can watch it

GTTkelGTTkel
Oh good I'm not the only one! Clapping

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
Clapping I love grey's anatomy. We are in the 5th season here though?

soupsoup
we have to wait for our mcdreamy fix Sad

cant wait for thursday Clapping

GTTkelGTTkel
In between episodes I am still watching my box sets of season 1-3 over and over again, I never get bored of it. The characters are so great, still need to adjust to Dr. Erica Haan(sp) though coz she is being abit moody with Christina and I do miss Burke and Christina's relationship. Plus although I didn't think George and Callie should be together I'm not too certain about George and Izzie. I think I was always expecting Izzie to end up back with Alex; but I suppose they have to mix the stories up to keep it going for future seasons. I also miss Addison in a way. Think Bailey's story line is going to get good but bad for the character!!

Listen to me waffling about a tv programme but I LOVE IT

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ok, think i may be missing out here? I have never watched it and don't have a clue what it is about? I am guessing it may be a tad late to take a peep now? As we are in season 4 i won't have a clue, right? Xx

soupsoup
channel 5 are showing it every week day, so ive been re-watching it too

its not too late to join in its at the point where callie just slept with mark slone and izzy has her 8.7 million dollar cheque, meredith has dumped finn

its on at 11.30 am mon-fri channel 5

SAHMSAHM

GTTkel said:
... I also miss Addison in a way...

do you guys get her new show, private practice...it is addiason but on her own show.

I catch up online always and love to see re-runs, espcially ones with izzy and denny
oh its so exciting I know what has happened because we are in season 5 here in the US....it is sooooooo good!

soupsoup
yes we've had season 1 of privet practise

is there more coming ??

SAHMSAHM

soup said:
yes we've had season 1 of privet practise

is there more coming ??

the new season just started here

GTTkelGTTkel
I watched it. It wasn't Grey's Anatomy by any means but I did get into it. It would be nice if they over-lapped so she could sometimes return for an episode of Grey's or characters from Grey's 'visit' her show.

sosososo
Hi Wave
I didn't know JP had a Grey Anatomy club! Anyway, I am loving the 4th season! Is it me or do meredith and her sister (forgot her name) look alike?! I found that to be pretty interesting. Plus, she also does the narrating voice every now and then.

GTTkelGTTkel
The woman that played her mum was really well matched to her I thought.

sosososo
I don't understand why there is no communication between George, his x wife or Izzy. I find that to be so strange. They are all moving on.(But it is realistic.) Yes

sosososo
posted 9 years 1 week ago
I just read that ERica will be leaving the show!!!! Apparently there is more drama on the set ...again! Shocked

SAHMSAHM

soso said:
I just read that ERica will be leaving the show!!!! Apparently there is more drama on the set ...again! Shocked

This is the truth, Patrick Dempsey (mcDreamy) annouced it Tuesday on Ellen!

Don't want to spoil it but ABC doesn't want to take her storyline any further. As you know we are in the 5th season here, so I already know Whistling

It is sooooo good, I just finished watching the new show (season 5 show6) it was so good!

GTTkelGTTkel
Obviously I don't know how her character has developed to the point you're at in the States but got to say that where we are with it here I don't like her atall. When she first came in I thought she'd have grown on me but as yet she hasn't!

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 4 days ago

GTTkel said:
Obviously I don't know how her character has developed to the point you're at in the States but got to say that where we are with it here I don't like her atall. When she first came in I thought she'd have grown on me but as yet she hasn't!

yeah I can do without her on the show, not sure where you guys are at in the season?

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 4 days ago
We've just had the one where Meredith's dad showed up drunk at the hospital telling her he's so proud etc, then Lexie says he's a drunk and tells her that all the time. Also about 3 episodes since Izzie and George officially got together and Bailey has just become Chief Resident.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews