Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

Mike1Mike1
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
Me and my girlfriend had sex about 2 week ago.. and suddenly she just spotted for an hour and she's also been feeling sick in the morning and been having headaches.

Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Weclome to JP

I dont think she would have spotted straight.

Best bet is to do a test.

How would you both feel if she was?

Mike1Mike1
Last edited by Mike1 9 years 2 weeks ago
I would stick by them.. has i want my girlfriend and the baby.

What you mean she woudn't of spotted straight?

Thank you

AlexAlex Moderator

Mike1 said:
I would stick by them.. has i want them both if she is pregnant.

What you mean she woudn't of spotted straight?

Thank you

sorry I meant striaght away.

you said "suddenly she just spotted for an hour" and I took that to mean after you had had sex. spotting wouldnt normally happen that quick if you had concieved, there would be another reason for it.

Mike1Mike1
Sorry i didn't mean it after sex.. we had sex 2 weeks ago and the other night she spotted for an hour.

AlexAlex Moderator
I would do a test. sounds like she might be then.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
It is certainly possible from what you said that your girlfriend is pregnant hun. Were you using contraception? Or TTC? I would just do a test to see and put your minds at rest hun! Xx

Mike1Mike1
She on iregular periods.. but we had sex the same day she came off her period. No, we have never used condoms or anything.

Mike1Mike1
Could she be pregnant?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
If her periods are irregular then it is definitely possible she was ovulating at the time you had sex. Irregular periods obviously make it much more difficult to follow when ovulation would take place. As i said hun, the symptoms are possible pregnancy symptoms, but there could be other reasons for them too. Especially if she has irregular periods. Could be a hormonal thing or something like pcos? The only way to tell is a pregnancy test. Good luck! Xx

Mike1Mike1
Well, she said she has never spotted so soon in the month before. I've asked her could it be that she coming on and she said "im not on now, no" and she still isn't. She has said that she got a craving for some food the other day.

Mike1Mike1
Sorry to be a pain, but what are the chances of her being pregnant?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Umm well? It is difficult to say hun. As i said the irregular periods don't help. If she had an average 28day cycle the average day ti ovulate on would be day 14. However, as she doesn't have a regular cycle it could be as early as day 7 (end of her period) or much later in her cycle? It also really depends if there are any medical reasons for her irregular periods? Doing the test is the only way to see for sure Xx

Mike1Mike1
I know yes.. she said that she thinks she is pregnant.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
well, all i can say is womans intuition is a powerful thing! Fingers crossed for you hun. Keep us informed Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews