Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Help...i think i'm pregnant

emmittemmitt
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
Ok, i have just joined this site, as i am sitting at work and am really worried that i might be pregnant.

I had a peorid for no reason 3 weeks ago as i am on the pill, and i did not know where it came from. I have been having really bad headaches and bachache, as well as bad stomach cramps. Last week i was being sick alot, but it seems to have gone now. Also my moods have been up and down for no reason, and i cant think of anything apart from the fact i might be preganat?

Will be doing a test when i go home, but i have another 8 hours to go!!

Let me know what you think,

Many thanks!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi Emma and welcome to JP Wave I'm mandy from Devon, mum to Lauren (Lolly) 2 1/2 and Jake 7mths. From what you say, some of the symptoms are possible pregnancy symptoms but not necessarily, could just be you have picked up a slight bug? Shrug maybe that is why the sick feeling has now stopped? You don't say in your post that you have had unprotected sex or missed a pill or anything but i am assuming that pregnancy is a possibility? You say you had a period 3weeks ago. Was this in a pill break? If so you aren't due on again yet so a pregnancy test may not show possitive at this stage? Or if the period 3 weeks ago was unexpected have you had a bleed during your usual pill break since then? I hope you get the result you want from the test hun. Let us know how you get on Hug Xx

emmittemmitt
Hi Mandy, thanks for the reply Smile I'm Emma from Bedford, and i dont have any kids yet, but am looking forward to the time when i do Smile

I've been having unprotected sex with my partner, and the bleeding started halfway through a pack, at that point i decided to stop that pack, and give my body a break for a month. I think i had a normal peorid after i stopped taking the pill, as i was bleeing for 2 weeks in total.

Not sure if that makes sense...i can't stop shaking!!

JOJOJOJO
think the best thing to do is take a test and see what the result is

LucyLucy
did you test?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hmm this does sound a little odd? I'm sure there are other reasons for your symptoms? However if, as you say you have been having unprotected sex then it is a high possibility you are pregnant? As JOJO said a test is the only sure way to get an answer. As i am a bit late replying, i am assuming you have already done this? I hope you got the result you want. Let us know how you got on. Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hmm, i would do a test anyway incase you did pick up a bug, and the pill wasn't effective (which is why maybe you had a bleed randomly)??

I had abnormal bleeding on the pill which turned out to be a cyst which was causing it as it was always dead in the middle of my pack (when my body was getting ready to ovulate). i was taken off the pill completely after that as unfortunately it doesn't seem to agree with me.

I would maybe go to your GP/practice nurse anyway if you are bleeding unexpectedly - they may need to review the pill you are on.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I couldn't agree with sarah more. If you take the pregnancy test and it comes back negative i would go and see your nurse practitioner or gp and have a chat about why you may have had a bleed mid pack? I have had a bleed mid pack if i have missed one or two pills before? I conceived my DD while i was taking the pill, without even missing one (very low odds of this according to my consultant)and i had a small bleed midpack before i knew i was pregnant which was put down to an implantation bleed after i found out i was expecting. xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews