Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Took Joseph to Karate

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
tonight.

He loved it. We only went for a look becuase he can't start officially until he is 5 (insurance) but he was soon joining in and according to the instructor was doing well. He is desperate to go again next week and asking how many sleeps! Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, fantastic Thumbs Up it's so nice when they find something they enjoy doing that keeps them occupied. I bet he will be driving you mad for the next week, asking 'how many sleeps now mum' every night! LOL So glad joseph enjoyed himself though hun Xx

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
I reecently took Ana to her first karate lesson, but it was canelled due to the venue missing a very important part. The roof!

I have been studying shotokan karate for 4 years now and I love it.

I'm sure Joseph will flourish.

AlexAlex Moderator

SeaThreePeeO said:
I reecently took Ana to her first karate lesson, but it was canelled due to the venue missing a very important part. The roof!

I have been studying shotokan karate for 4 years now and I love it.

I'm sure Joseph will flourish.

It is jorukai karate the Joseph will go to. I never knew there was different kinds until tonight

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I can totally see Joseph doing well at Karate! I may get Aaralyn in this year too, she has an interest and I think it's a great thing for self-discipline, confidence and great excersize too!!

I hope Joseph doesn't drive you nuts between now and next week... but he will! Wink

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope Joseph really keeps at it Thumbs Up He will be driving you crackers now asking when he can start!!

Charlotte has decided she wants to start swimming lessons, we enquired last week but they are full so they've asked me to ring and try again in a couple of months...although I'm going to enquire at a couple more pools first off just incase there's a space free.

WkdblueWkdblue
GEorge goes to our local one on a Monday from 4 - 5. He loves it. The instructor has also started a class on a Wednesday, same times os he's going to that one too.

I think it's a great way for him to burn off energy while learning self defence. It'll also help boost his confidence too. His inrtructor was telling mum yesterday how surprised he is at how quickly George is picking it up and how he's not intimidated by the older ones.

LucyLucy
i hope he has a great time learning

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up I hope Joseph enjoys his Karate lessons when they begin.
He will look so cute in his little uniform. Love

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews