Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Embarassing Kids.....

wendylouwendylou
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Ok so we all know that most of the time kids just say the truth, they say what they see.. but sometimes that can be totally embarrassing for us parents...

here are a couple times i have turned beetroot thanks to my little darlings...LOL Embarassed

One time, i was on a bus with my son who was 3 at the time (he's 7 now) and before him, i spotted a rather large man getting on the bus, i was praying in my head that my son wouldnt comment on him, but as soon as the man sat down, that was it..."Mummy....Fat man...." i wanted to die right there and then... Scared

Then a few weeks ago with my son who is 2, this happened...i will back track a little..As he is toilet training, he sometimes see's his dad go to the loo...(LOL)
so on this packed bus, out of nowhere he says at the top of his voice......"Daddy big willy.....me little willy...."

i was beetroot by this time...but lots of people were giggling..mostly ladies hehe..

Then the funniest thing was when i told his daddy what he said on the bus....he said "oh, well atleast everyone who heard him, will know i have a big one" LMAO!!!! Naughty

Haha...so what has your little darling done/said to embarrass you...????? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ok, just popped on quickly as i should be in the shower by now - LOL. My LO is always doing something to embarass me but as some of the others know she has a rather funny way of repeating the noise a duck makes.

A week or so ago we went to the supermarket and in the car on the way there we were asking her to say the noises different animals make just to keep her occupied. When we got to the supermarket, we were wandering round the aisles as you do andbumped into an elderly neighbour of ours. She stopped to say hello and started talking to my DD. The lady asked her what she had been doing that day, and Lolly said W**k W**k which is her noise for what a duck makes. I was mortified LOL and the woman just said 'really?' LOL then said 'well i must get on now' looking back it was sooo funny but at the time i didn't know where to put my face! Xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Caitlin hasn't that much.

Russell was round mine anyway Caitlin pulled my top and said Mummy has boobies, and she pulled her top up saying Caitlin has boobies then she asked Russell where his are!LOL, he said he didn't have any so she tried pulling his top up. Other day she did it again and looked down his top, and said oh no no boobies haha!!!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
when jami was about 4 (shes now 12) my brother took her to the shops and she said to the young cashier 'this is my uncle and he has a penis' LOL

and just the other week catherine said 'i see bens will' as i was putting them in the bath. she then said 'its only small, not like daddys whos is huge' LOL

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Well, some of you have heard this one before...

Aaralyn was around 2 1/2ish when were standing in line for a bank and she loudly and excitedly exclaimed "Mommy, look at that big monkey!!" as she was pointing to a very dark skinned black man standing in front of us Scared Confused Embarassed Scared

Mind you, Aaralyn is bi-racial and has seen many dark skinned people in her life... I was mortified Embarassed

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
My youngest Amy (2 1/2) is obsessed with willies at the moment. That sounds bad doesn't it.

She knows that boys have willies and girls don't. This has sparked off an uncontrollable urge for her to ask loudly whether someone has a willy or not.

Today we went swimming and in the showers there was a little boy who was completely naked. I whiped Amy round smartish before she noticed in case she hollered for all to hear 'BIG WILLY!'

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews