Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I cant spell the word but sound it out

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
Does anyone know what tap-i-tar-dis, is?
my dad has been admitted to hospital and mum said he had tapitardis but never explained what it was as she was still at the hospital and have typed it in on google and it said no search results

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
I have no idea. I have tried several different spellingd to see if I can come up with anything but had no luck. Do you know what his symptoms are?

I hope he feels better soon.x

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
its something to do with the heart have found that much out, mum just tried ringing but her signal is rubbish in the hospital Sad

AlexAlex Moderator
Is he Tachycardic?

AlexAlex Moderator
try this LINK

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
wil go look now cheers Smile i know there is heart problems on his side

AlexAlex Moderator
How is your dad?

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
i asked if his results are bk from lab she said she cant tell me anything on the phone which is what Mum was told last night also room-a-tol-e-g bloke who was meant to come see him today while we were there but now not coming til monday (to see whats up with his legs) so they holding it off till at least monday also they moving him to another ward i asked for the phone number for the ward and the stupid women gave me an extenstion number i aint got a clue what number i ring before typing the extenstion number dopey women i hate hospitals.

His legs are swollen from knees downwards and red raw, he can barely walk and cant move his legs. On top of this his heart rate is to fast (which is that word u gave me yesterday) and he is constantly cold.

Mad Angry

Thanks for asking tho Smile

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Have rang the hospital again, spoke to the other ward she gave me a direct number, dad been transferred there and is alrite also crystal can come visit him but has to sit in pushchair

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews