Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

2 years on and no baby

milktraygirlmilktraygirl
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Hi all
Im a 29 year old who has been TTC for the last 2 years. I have PCOS and am now under a specalist
Problem is that in order for me to have treatment I have to lose 4 stone. This is hard as the PCOS stops me losing at a steady rate.
Any suggestions will be very much welcomed as it does get me down

Sad

Jo xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

LucyLucy
aw i hope it happens for you soon, sending some baby vibes your way! Love

mango82mango82
I cant begin to imagine how you must feel but My mum lost 2 stones on weight watchers and found it really good and not too restrictive. Wishing you tons of luck and hope it happens for you soon. Flower

milktraygirlmilktraygirl
Thanks and ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to you all. I am on a low GI and under a dietition at the mo so fingers crossed. Ive lost a stone but its taken me about 6 mths!

mango82mango82
Congrats on the weight you have lost so far. Keep positive. Wishing you well. Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Keep positive thoughts hun, to have lost a stone so far is a fantastic achievement and i'm sure if you keep at it you will achieve your goal. I know it sounds daft and is easier said than done but positive thought can do wonders. I have my fingers crossed it will happen for you soon hun!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews