Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Spongebob = Educational?? hhmmm

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
So, I'm getting ready to boil some spaghetti noodles and I ask Aaralyn to go in the pantry and get me the box of noodles... she comes back with 2 boxes and asks me which one do I need. I told her the one that's been opened, she says "but why are there 2 boxes?" I say "because Mike (he does the grocery shopping Thumbs Up ) bought 2 boxes so that when we run out of one, we still have another". Aaralyn's reply, "Mike's ingenious" Confused not a genius, ingenious... hmmm, ok, not a word I use too often so I ask her where she learned that word, her reply "Spongebob"...

So there ya go, it's a pretty big word for a 5 year old and she ussed it in the right context... I guess Spongebob does have some educational value Neutral (minus the silly crudeness and as long as they don't get their values from Squidward!! Gag )

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gypseygypsey
Thumbs Up go sponge bob

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Hehe awww thats cute. Cait loves Spongebob, I wonder what she will pick up!

LucyLucy
oh you gotta bless her !!!!

ElementaryElementary
Thankfully Martha isn't into that!!!
Mind you we were in a long cue of traffic and Martha suddenly said at the top of her voice 'Oh sh*t'
I was more impressed that she'd used it in the right context

soupsoup

Elementary said:
Thankfully Martha isn't into that!!!
Mind you we were in a long cue of traffic and Martha suddenly said at the top of her voice 'Oh sh*t'
I was more impressed that she'd used it in the right context

W00t!

ElementaryElementary
It really made me giggle - we were on the way to Disney and were so close - everytime we left one queue of traffic we hit another - she was so frustrated.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hehehe @ Aaralyn thats awesome hehehe. ive never seen spongebob LOL

Shocked @ martha too lololol. thing is when they pick up a swear word they ALWAYS use it in the right context LOL. Catherine couldnt reach something (and being the stubborn madam she is wouldnt ask for help!) and said oh b***er LOL

ElementaryElementary

staceyb said:
Catherine couldnt reach something (and being the stubborn madam she is wouldnt ask for help!) and said oh b***er LOL

Excellent

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Well, then! on the subject of saying anything... just a little while ago Aaralyn, very politely, told me I smell funny Shocked Confused

As it turns out, it was not me, but my dog Cory who has had a bit of a gas problem today Shocked Scared Gag

When Cory let one fly in Aaralyn's room shortly after, Aaralyn came to me to let me know that it was not me who smelled bad but Cory Rolling Eyes thanks Aaralyn! Very Happy

ElementaryElementary

hapydazy said:
Well, then! on the subject of saying anything... just a little while ago Aaralyn, very politely, told me I smell funny Shocked Confused

As it turns out, it was not me, but my dog Cory who has had a bit of a gas problem today Shocked Scared Gag

When Cory let one fly in Aaralyn's room shortly after, Aaralyn came to me to let me know that it was not me who smelled bad but Cory Rolling Eyes thanks Aaralyn! Very Happy

LMAO
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

hapydazy said:

hahaha thats ace lolol

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ingenious!!! Love it Smile

Charlotte once told her grandma's dog to P*ss off, because he was licking her Bad!

jo-jojo-jo
See cartoons arnt all that bad are they!!! LOL
Vic wanted to watch family guy the other night "i dont think so" Bad!

ElementaryElementary
Family Guy Very Happy
Martha likes The Simpsons - luckily I know most of the episodes so I can decide whether they are 'safe' to watch or not Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews