Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn and I had some good quality time together

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
We all went out on the boat for the evening and when we came back into the marina just Aaralyn and I stayed on the boat for a "camp out" Very Happy We had fun... watched some DVDs on the lap top (Elf! perfect movie for a hot summer night Rolling Eyes ) We had popcorn (and she got to have her soda Rolling Eyes ), she fell asleep and I sat outside on the deck and looked at the stars for a while, it was niiiiiiice!! Happy I slept very well too!

This morning Aaralyn had a blast feeding the ducks some stale cool ranch doritos Thumbs Up The ducks were pretty happy too!

Of course there will be some pics to follow at some point, and even video of her feeding the ducks wooopie! LOL (I can't help it, I have to take pics and video of everything!! Crazy one of these days I'll actually get some on a disc and have some prints too!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw thats sounds like one cool girly night in, or on the boat anyway LOL! Thumbs Up Shades

daisy33daisy33
Sounds totally fab too me.

You see i thought i wanted 2 boys, but when i read that i am now swaying the other way now.

but what will be will be!!!

You sound like the 2 of you have a great time

xxx

kristagkristag
Isn't it just so cool when they get to the age that you can do this kind of stuff Thumbs Up

I love family time with Jas but I do enjoy taking her riding on my own and girlie shopping. We nearly always get out for a cake and drink somewhere when we're in town together Clapping

Glad you had such a nice day hon.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

kristag said:
Isn't it just so cool when they get to the age that you can do this kind of stuff Thumbs Up

I love family time with Jas but I do enjoy taking her riding on my own and girlie shopping. We nearly always get out for a cake and drink somewhere when we're in town together Clapping

Glad you had such a nice day hon.

I know what you mean, I dread the years to come when she doesn't want to have anything to do with me and only want to hang out with her friends. Cake and a drink together somewhere is always a good time!! Yes Thumbs Up

I love and cherish our girl time together
Love Happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Sounds like a lovely night Tammy Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
Sounds like the perfect night hun! Glad you ahd such a great time!

And ELF - that would be georgie's choice too Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews