Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

mw put my dates back !!

mum26soon2b7mum26soon2b7
posted 9 years 1 month ago
went for scan on monday when should have been 10+3 but the baby measured only 8+4!!! my last period was 16/5/08 but apparently she thinks i may have ovulated late!! anyone else had this x x x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
when I went for my 12 week scan (I should have been 12weeks exactly according to GP) I actually measured (after having to have an internal scan becuase they couldnt find baby) 9weeks 2 days. I didnt have a clue becuase my periods were all over the place.

GTTkelGTTkel
I remember with my first from the date of my last period I was due on the 7th, but from the scan size they said the 14th. But before I went on the pill I naturally had longer cycles of more like 33 days apart so I probably ovulated slightly later than anticipated. My doctor said to take my date the 7th as right, as it was she was born right in the middle of these two dates on the 10th and was only 6lb 15oz (3 days over due). My son was also 3 days over due and at his first scan was EXACTLY on size for dates , bigger than average at second scan and then was born weighting 8lbs. All babies are different sizes when born and our cycles vary. They get here when they want, but you could tell yourself the later date is the due date so that if baby is born before it will be a surprise and if not you wont mund waiting.

mum26soon2b7mum26soon2b7
thanks girls...its really confusing for me as in the 6 pgs ive had ive never experienced this before and was worried that there was something wrong with the baby...im hoping that the dates may change again when i go for my 2nd scan on the 20th aug...could see baby ok but still looked like a jelly bean LOL..hb was visable so mw said all looked healthy....its just me LOL after all the babies ive had and im still a worry wart LMAO x x x

MummyBMummyB
Yeah i was put back by just a week with my DD. It is quite common. Very Happy

WolfblassWolfblass
I've a feeling this wil happen with me, currently doc has given me a date of 13th march - btu as my AF is all over the place then i think my date will change by quite a bit!!

princesstinkprincesstink
- My blog
Ive got the same and if the mw is right i will be due on my dad and partners bros birthdays LOL

gypseygypsey

Wolfblass said:
I've a feeling this wil happen with me, currently doc has given me a date of 13th march - btu as my AF is all over the place then i think my date will change by quite a bit!!
thats my birthday Razz

CharlieloveCharlielove
She put mine forwards by 4weeks and said I probably just had a bleed that final month. Though the oh thinks it's great cause we're hoping to move to Ireland but i insisted not until after teh baby is born

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews