Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

MAMA-MIA!!!!!!!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
is fab Clapping If you havent been to see it already go Clapping

Take plenty of tissues- you laugh loads (and go on an empty bladder if laughing loads makes you need to go!! Rolling Eyes )

And Pierce Brosnan- WWWHHHOOOOOAAAARRRRR

I am sooo going to see it again and buy the DVD


Join JustParents to remove this advert

daisy33daisy33
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Well if Pierce Brosnon is in it its worth a watch anyway!!! Clapping

xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
so are you saying you didn't really like it that much Confused

LOL!!! You must have really loved it!! Amber went and saw it with her Grandma and they loved it too. She came home and downloaded the soundtrack right away!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago

hapydazy said:
so are you saying you didn't really like it that much Confused

LOL!!! You must have really loved it!! Amber went and saw it with her Grandma and they loved it too. She came home and downloaded the soundtrack right away!!


I downloaded the soundtrack before I went Embarassed

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 1 month ago
i wanna go Crying but im seeing the stage play in September and i dont want to spoil it!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago

Lucy said:
i wanna go Crying but im seeing the stage play in September and i dont want to spoil it!


I wwant to go see the stage play now Thumbs Up

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 1 month ago

Alex said:

Lucy said:
i wanna go Crying but im seeing the stage play in September and i dont want to spoil it!


I wwant to go see the stage play now Thumbs Up


ill tell yu what its like, will you get the cahnce to come down south to London or do you think theyll tour it to Scotland?

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago

Lucy said:

Alex said:

Lucy said:
i wanna go Crying but im seeing the stage play in September and i dont want to spoil it!


I wwant to go see the stage play now Thumbs Up


ill tell yu what its like, will you get the cahnce to come down south to London or do you think theyll tour it to Scotland?


It was in Glasgow not that long ago and has been to Aberdeen so I hope they will come back. If not I am hoping to have 4 days in London at easter so might go then.

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 1 month ago
oh have fun i hope you get to see it

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I have been to see it again. And it was just as good the second time Thumbs Up (infact I even noticed the cameo roles by Benny and Bjorn)

face_face_
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
I have heard its really good..I so want to see it...

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
Embarassed I have just pre-ordered my copy of the DVD with amazon. It will be released 24th Nov Clapping I ordered a blu-ray copy so better get a wriggle on and buy my new TV and blu-ray DVD Clapping (also ordered Wall-E)

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
im going to see the show on Saturday!!!!! in the West End, i hope that its as good as you all say and when ive seent he play im going to the pictures to drool over Peirce Brosnan!

I agre he is FWOAR!!!!!!!

ks1406ks1406
posted 8 years 10 months ago
I want to see the show! Is it better? The film was amazing, left you with such a happy feel-good vibe. Even my BF (who'd VERY begrudgingly been dragged along by his mum, her other half, and me) came out of the cinema with a smile on his face! x

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I am watching it again!!! this is the 2nd time since the DVD arrive on Monday Embarassed

LucyLucy
posted 8 years 9 months ago
father christmas is bringing me one, i keep hinting everytime i see it advertsied!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 9 months ago

Lucy said:
father christmas is bringing me one, i keep hinting everytime i see it advertsied!


I couldnt wait for Christmas. Embarassed

I also have Wall-E to watch- when Joseph is allowed to watch TV again!!

LucyLucy
posted 8 years 9 months ago
oh dear hes grounded i take it? Due to the episode at school

katherinewkatherinew
posted 8 years 9 months ago

Alex said:
is fab Clapping If you havent been to see it already go Clapping

Take plenty of tissues- you laugh loads (and go on an empty bladder if laughing loads makes you need to go!! Rolling Eyes )

And Pierce Brosnan- WWWHHHOOOOOAAAARRRRR

I am sooo going to see it again and buy the DVD


*laughing, only because I so agree!!!

LOL - Katherine.

ElinElin
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I did see this one. And i did love it. Rich did too. It is hard to belive that a small band from Sweden have become a so so big thing.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews