Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Edinburgh Military Tattoo

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Taking Joseph to see THIS next week. We saw an advert for half price tickets to the 'dress rehersal' and I spent ages yesterday online and on the phone trying to get tickets. Tickets for the actual show sell out 6mths in advance.

Clapping I can't wait it has been years since I went to the tatoo Clapping Hope Joseph likes it


Join JustParents to remove this advert

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 2 months ago
oh we are going in a couple of weeks have fun

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago

Lucy said:
oh we are going in a couple of weeks have fun


when will you be in edinburgh exactly hun?

LucyLucy
posted 9 years 2 months ago

Alex said:

Lucy said:
oh we are going in a couple of weeks have fun


when will you be in edinburgh exactly hun?


4th we fly up and well be there till the 9th

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago

Lucy said:

Alex said:

Lucy said:
oh we are going in a couple of weeks have fun


when will you be in edinburgh exactly hun?


4th we fly up and well be there till the 9th


that will be a nice break for you (I might still be about then but not sure yet) what have you got planned to do?

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
it was fab Lucy you will love it (sent you a PM hun)

will upload pictures when I (ever) get home!!!

gypseygypsey
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Thumbs Up it looks great

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews