Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

im such a mard a**e

stressedmumstressedmum
posted 9 years 2 months ago
my son leaves his primary school today Sad and i have had a good cry about it, the school he is going to is good and only round the corner, but i cant help feelin a bit upset, i think its the fact that he growin up and going to high school, hes not bothered about it and lookin forward to it but im worried, hes leavin primary school as one ov the eldest and going to high school as one ov the youngest, god some ov the kids are huge, i guess im worrying over nothing

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i know exactly how u feel my eldest leaves primary school today too babe and its not nice is it

xxx

stressedmumstressedmum
im sure they will be many mums out there feeling the same, it only seems like 2 mins ago he was a baby, now he nearly 12

bunnigirlbunnigirl
when is he 12 babe mine boxing day LOL

xxx

stressedmumstressedmum
29 december, should ov been born the nd ov jan but he didnt want to wait, he still dosent like waitin now LOL

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwww i know how you feel. my DP jami started secondary school last september and i felt just like you. shes settled in brilliantly and loves it. im sure yr son will be fine xx

gypseygypsey
i know how u feel im goion to talias presentation at nursery Upset Crying and my eldest goin in to his 4th yr at high school i feel so old

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews