Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Our trip (IS ON!! update!)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Last edited by hapydazy 9 years 2 months ago
Mike had the boat pulled out of the water the day before yesterday to be painted, should have been ready to put back in the water this morning... well, as of last night they hadn't even painted it yet so we may be going later this evening or might have to wait until tomorrow Sad

We have some guys coming this morning to put a new hot water heater in the house then Mike's gonna see what's up with the boat. I soooooo wanna get outta here tonight (I know Amber wants us outta here too Rolling Eyes )

If we end up going today after all, I'll send you guys a post to say bye bye Wave

Hope you're all having a lovely day Flower

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Hope you get away soon Tammy Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Mikey just called, She's in the water and he's gonna gas her up and now I gotta get my ass in gear ( Confused woops did I say that?)

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!!! W00t! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Can ya tell I'm just a little tiny bit excited?? Razz

So is Aaralyn!!! She's been doing the happy dance behind me LOL... if I can get through the next hour or so with out her asking me if it's time to go yet 20 times I'll be doin a'right! Happy

Have a great end of the week and an even better weekend all of you!! Kiss Hug Flower

Wave

AlexAlex Moderator
Have a lovely weekend and try and relax hun Clapping

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
have a fab weekend hunni Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
Have a fab time sweetie you deserve some fun and relaxation at the moment! Cool

I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous BTW!!!!! Crying