Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Been Searching for Car Insurance

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Just shopping round for car insurance as James bought me a little Corsa Breeze Love I love love love it!!!

Going to do my lessons in it went on a few then went onto Money super market and got a quote for £400 Clapping
£300 cheaper than all others I been on Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
did you try confused? When I was getting quotes I found them muh cheaper (although no-one could beat diamond)

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Hey Alex Wave

Yeh I tried them and it came up £30 more on the same company Shrug that insuring us for £400

AlexAlex Moderator
I found that the same companies had different prices on different sites Shrug

Maybe do to with how much they pay the web site?

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Yeh seems to be somone said its better to ring up once you got the onlone quote and see how it compares cause could be cheaper so might to that too.......... every little helps LOL Yes x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ours has gone down this year again, which we are really chuffed about, since everything else has gone up (we unfortunately found out our car is in a high tax band for the road fund liscence and we are looking at at least £260 for that next April Crying - incidentally my hubby grilled a politicain who wanted us to vote for his party about how we were supposed to afford this, and you know what he said...to buy a new car Crazy Hello, we can't afford one????) Sorry about that rant, I was flaming fuming at how stupid he was!

daisy33daisy33
i found Sheila's Wheels the best

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews