Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

despite wearing

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago
factor 30+ suncream (sand and water resistant) which I applied all afternoon, at least every 30minutes. Poor Joseph has gotten quite badly sunburned on his legs and arms. Im glad he kept his hat on or his face and neck would have been the same. Im annoyed because I went out of my way this morning to go buy the stuff that was good in the water so he could play in his pool Angry

Poor mite is feeling hot and sore just now. Mummy has rubbed magic cream (after sun) all over

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw poor little mite, hope he feels less sore tomorrow Hug

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aloe can be very soothing too... don't know if you can buy it in a bottle there or not?

I'm lucky with Aaralyn and her skin tone (Daddy's side) I lather her in sunscreen and she's just turning into a little brown girl. She did get a slight burn on her shoulders once though.

Hope he sleeps well tonight and feels better tomorrow! Hug

kristagkristag
I found the same once thinking that would be more than sufficient for the UK sunshine in the garden with Jas and she still ended up brown (not burned I'm pleased to say). I've switched to Factor 50 which makes her look like a summer snowman (it's a bit thick and white to rub in) but does protect her. She still manages to go browner than me though Confused

Hope he feels better tomorrow.

AlexAlex Moderator
He is still very red and sore today.

He has swimming lessons this morning and he is worried that it will sting but told him the pool water will be the best thing for him.

It is looking like it will be another HOT HOT day today but he is being kept well covered and I am going to go to boots today when I am shopping and buy the stongest suncream I can that is water resistent.

jo-jojo-jo
Hug I hope he starts feeling releife soon poor little mite.Aloe vera (the plant)is the best just break of a leaf and rub that gooey gel stuff all over, it works instantly. Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews