Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Contraception (which one??)

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 9 years 2 months ago
- My blog
hi guys as you all know iv just had second baby. there is only a 19month age gap. i need some help and advise please.....
i want to go onto some kind of contraception as i dont want another bubs this soon again but i just dont know which one.
what contraception does everyone use? and have you had any side effects etc...
thanks for any help anyone can give xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
any help will be a big help!! Thumbs Up

LucyLucy

mummyheath said:
any help will be a big help!! Thumbs Up

im no helo i had my tubes tied when Gemma was 10 months

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i just went on the mini pill u take it all the time even wen on ur rag..but it gives me terrible headaches...but that might be just me LOL...have a talk with ur health visitor or ur family plannin clinic sure they wud suggest something 4 u

p.s ur babys so lovely Love

kristagkristag
I've used natural family planning for years but that's been helped with the Persona of late Thumbs Up I find it really good as I can't take any form of pill and it's not let me down.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

GTTkelGTTkel
I take the pill have done for over 10 years (except when I had my kids obviously). I have had to change pills in the past but the one I'm on now suits me fine and I don't have any side affects. Plus it's good because I know exactly when I'm getting my period exactly every four weeks to the day and if I've got a special occasion coming up and don't want to have my period then I can take extra pills to delay it which is perfectly safe.

candgsmumcandgsmum
i took the pill before Charlotte and started on it again after having her.

This time around, after George, we are using the trusty condoms as the pill made me have mood swings and I suffered with spotting in the middle of my cycle, and the fact I did forget to take it and we really don't want to have any more children.

Only thing is they can be quite expensive though and can be quite a pasion killer in the heat of the moment LOL!

AlexAlex Moderator
talk to your HV hun. Everyone is different

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
thanks guys tobys got his 6week appointment through so will discuss it with drs thanks again

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews