Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

ive met someone

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 9 years 2 months ago
only taking things slow but hes so nice..and hes great with jessica which is the main thing..he's call michael and hes 23..i used to go school with his brother..i met him as i threw a party at my house and someone brought him along..the only thing putting me off is that hes so nice..sounds daft i know but cause ive been treated so badly its strange getting treated nice..ive told him all about chris and him been violent as im honest and said if he didnt want to take things futher then ide understand..well he said he would take care of me and jessie..so im so happy at the min..he wants to buy jessica a dog but i aint keen on that idea LOL...just dreading the day someone tells chris ive met someone as i dont know how he will take it or what he would do..

Im soooooo happy LOL

Join JustParents to remove this advert

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww hun. thats great. really pleased for you.

when i met james i thought he was too good to be true. my ex husband was a nasty piece of work and my james was so lovely and he still is, so i understand your wariness (sp) but if hes the one then you will know. good luck hunni xx

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up Awww good for you hun,just take your time and enjoy his company and niceness wishing you all the best.xxx

LucyLucy
good luck and take it slowly

candgsmumcandgsmum
Just take it one day at a time hun, best of luck xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I'm wishin the best for you hun! You're doing it the right way by not diving right in.... hhmmmmm... does he happen to be the bloke in your display pic on myspace?? Naughty

oh nosy me Whistling

crazy_girlcrazy_girl

hapydazy said:
I'm wishin the best for you hun! You're doing it the right way by not diving right in.... hhmmmmm... does he happen to be the bloke in your display pic on myspace?? Naughty

oh nosy me Whistling

OOOOOO god no thats my cousin LMAO...thast was tuck at the party i threw....no he much beta looking them him haha..ill try and get a pic and post it on here LOL...

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews