Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What the f*** is wrong with people!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 2 months ago
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8734536

How many more have to go through this?? It makes my blood boil!! Evil or Very Mad Angry Angry

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Angry I can't even say anything I am so mad Angry

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
How evil can a person be to let their child die that way Evil or Very Mad Angry

LucyLucy
Angry

gypseygypsey
Angry Angry Angry Angry put these sick bas***** in a room and starve them

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i cant believe what ive just read. so sad. that poor baby Sad

crazy_girlcrazy_girl

gypsey said:
Angry Angry Angry Angry put these sick bas***** in a room and starve them

I agree with u..shud give treat them like they treated her...poor child

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
that makes me feel soo sick. there are so many women that cant have kids that would have loved that lil girl and then you get people like that!! Angry Angry Angry

ElementaryElementary
I don't think their lives will be safe in prison - this story will get around and 'bam'

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

Elementary said:
I don't think their lives will be safe in prison - this story will get around and 'bam'

I hope they get the s Angry t beat outta them!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum

mummyheath said:
that makes me feel soo sick. there are so many women that cant have kids that would have loved that lil girl and then you get people like that!! Angry Angry Angry

I thought that too Fiona, all those couples out there who can't have a child, obviously those 2 Angry had no idea how blessed they were Angry

GTTkelGTTkel
How could you even stand to see your child living like that for one day? I even feel guilty when I'm ill if I don't give the kids so much attention as normal or cook a big proper healthy meal. But every day my god, as a mother my heart would break to see my kids living like that and knowing it was my fault. Prison doesn't seem like a harsh enough punishment; and I doubt they are bothered about their dead daughter so I doubt they'll have any guilt. Evil sick Angry Angry

mumbusybee1mumbusybee1

Hi, I really agree with you....I know our children can push us to the limits, but these people must be mentally ill....I wonder whst her childhood was like??

carlfcarlf
Oh, god i noticed this story as the pub is named after my town. There have been so many cases, if i may put it like that, which have resulted in the death of a child. I can't comprehend why parents choose to abuse and neglect their children.

..I fail to understand how any person would allow their partner to abuse their child and have the heart to let it happen. I find it worse when both parents both jointly enjoy abusing their children.

A suggestion to deter future cases of this would be capital punishment. I don't buy the fact that these people must be mentally ill. If this was the case, social services would have removed the poor child from their care as soon as she was born.. unless, as so often the social services have not bothered to investigate this claim. I wonder?

If i was the prosecution judge i would pass sentance that these two Angry be starved, beaten and shot!

angelcake71angelcake71
Thats so sad!!!! peole like that should be hanged!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews