Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

woman jailed for abandoning son

staceybstaceyb
posted 9 years 2 months ago
- My blog
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/7477178.stm

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
She should be kept in jail for a long time!!!!

When I worked at Dunkin Donuts there was a guy that worked there named Dave that I got very close to. He was 28 years old with the mentality of a 10 year old. This was because when he was an infant, he was abandoned by his birth mother and left in a crib... he was not found for 2 weeks, miraculously not starved to death, but the food and water deprivation caused him brain damage and which is why he will never have the capacity to do things for himself beyond that of a 10 year old.

He was then adopted by family members and they abused him all the years they had him growing up... then they kicked him out when he turned 18 knowing he couldn't take care of himself. He was put into state care and now many years later has been "adopted" by a wonderful family who treat him like there own. I still talk to him on the phone sometimes.... I love him dearly because he is such a fun guy and even though he is aware of the abuse and abandonment he endured, he still LOVES people and makes it a happier room when he's in it Very Happy

LucyLucy
that makes me soooo mad!!! i worry about leaving my kids for a short while when i go to work and i didnt start leaving them till Tom was 13.

I could never have done that, even just to go in the garden to get the washing in at that age he came with me at all times.

Silly cow, shes got less than she deserves!!!!

daisy33daisy33
Where do all of these people come from?

Why have a child?

gypseygypsey
Angry Angry sorry but these sort of people should be never beable to have children...they shud be sterilized Angry

candgsmumcandgsmum
all I can say is she's one sick Angry

YLMYLM
just hideous. Makes me really mad, especially when there are lots of people out there who can't have children. A friend is trying to adopt and having a tough time of it, all the checks in the world, and then there are idiots like this who have no concept of how to look after a child.

something really wrong here.

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
what is wrong with people nowadays??? Angry

catswinniecatswinnie
This story makesme feel sick people like this should be stoppedfom going on to have further children as they dont deserve the Angry blessing Mad

WolfblassWolfblass
Aaaaw Hapydazy - what a poor, poor young man!

I've followed this story from day one as it's not far from us and always over the local news and papers!!! I really just cannot believe people do these kind of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was pg with Georgie there was a girl who left her baby in her car whilst she went clubbing in sheffield and the baby suffocated to death!

ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTTkelGTTkel
It would break my heart to treat my kids like that for an hour let alone a whole weekend. When people are that selfish and really not interested in their kids why don't they give them up for adoption? Give someone kind the chance to love the children.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews