Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My bump and boobs feel/look bruised

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Every time i move i get that sensation of being bruised,like when you touch a bruise and it kinda aches???(i cant see any bruises on my belly)
I have also noticed that i have bruises on my boobs?????????just little ones i dont know how they got there but they vanish then come back??My mum thinks it has something to do with how i sleep with my arms all pushed up across my chest Shrug
little man is hurting me every time he trys to move because he has no room left so im getting quite uncomfortable but i can cope not long now. Clapping

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Not too much longer hun.... you're being such a trouper too!! I never had to suffer the last unbearable 6 weeks of pregnancy, but I probably would have been a big fat whiner LOL!

Keep hangin in there babe!! Hug

JOJOJOJO
oh hunny I know how ya feeling as I went 10 days over last time and was sick as a chip

LucyLucy
Gemma was 6 days late i felt like a fat blob, but i bet you are blooming and it wont be long before that little baby is here

candgsmumcandgsmum
I don't remember my boobs overly hurting with Charlotte (seems like an age since I was preggers with her now though) but they really did hurt with George, all the way through pregnancy, and they leaked a lot and felt ever so full in the last few weeks. I found a hot flannel in a nice bath soothed them a little, not too long left now for you hun, at least he's hung on in there xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews