Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Troubling Boyfriend

collegestdntcollegestdnt
posted 9 years 3 months ago
My boyfriend and I have been Dating two years this coming August.Hug Before we started dating, we were friends for about three years-so we knew each other pretty well.

Last night, I finished designing a tattoo and I wanted to call him and tell him how exceited I was because it looked REALLY cool. Well, it took a few calls to get ahold of him, and once he answered the phone he hung up on me. I heard a girl in the background laughing along with some other people. As you can imagine-he was in deep crap.

Well, he came over about an hour later and he says he "lost service" I know the girl that I heard. It's My boyfriend's friend's girlfriend (I hope that makes sense Smile ). I know I've seen her around alot and I don't care for her. Should this be a big issue?

I don't like the girl, but it's because of the choices she's made in her life. Not because I believe SHE and my BF would do anything. What do you guys think? He did appologise about not calling me. Embarassed

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I would just talk to him about it if it's still bothering you... has he ever given you any reason to distrust him before this??

Just curious also, I'm in the US too (only a few post on here from US) What part of the states are you in? I'm in Maryland Very Happy

collegestdntcollegestdnt
He lied to me once about a can of chew I found in his gym bag. Flat out lied. His stupid friend covered him too saying it was his. That's the only real time and he felt so guilty he came and told me the next day almost crying.
Thumbs Up

I'm just nervous because my biological dad was really bad at that and cheated on my mom. So I'm kinda weary.

I'm in the mid-west. I moved from WA state. I miss it so much! I used to go to the beach alot. It was kind of a culture shock-going from Seattle, WA to a small po-dunk town with only 200 people. But I love having SEASONS! Summer is HOT and in the winter we get TONS of snow! Very Happy

LucyLucy
i would keep an eye on him and if it progresses then talk to him.

im sure it was innocent but if you are suspicous keep your eye on him bigtime

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

collegestdnt said:
He lied to me once about a can of chew I found in his gym bag. Flat out lied. His stupid friend covered him too saying it was his. That's the only real time and he felt so guilty he came and told me the next day almost crying.
Thumbs Up

I'm just nervous because my biological dad was really bad at that and cheated on my mom. So I'm kinda weary.

I'm in the mid-west. I moved from WA state. I miss it so much! I used to go to the beach alot. It was kind of a culture shock-going from Seattle, WA to a small po-dunk town with only 200 people. But I love having SEASONS! Summer is HOT and in the winter we get TONS of snow! Very Happy

I bet that was a culture shock!! I love WA, I spent a month living with my biological dad on his boat in the Puget Sound, Friday Harbour!! I LOVED it there!!

As far as the boyfriend situation... talk to him and see how things go from there... good luck hun!

orc30orc30
Did he tell you where he was? If he was with one of his friends and that friends girlfriend then I don't think that it should be a problem. However if he was with his friends girlfriend and without his friend then there may be a different issue.

Does he know how you feel about this other girl? If not make sure he does. If he does then maybe he was just trying to spend some time with his friend without upsetting you.

I don't think you can say don't see her or else, because that would be like saying he can only see his friend when his friends girlfriend isn't there. If you do this it will most likely cause a big problem.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews