Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

cud i b.....................................................

lubzlubz
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Hi....
hpe all u r gud

im new on ere

n i jst wntd views frm u all...

iv bn lookn at da early pregnancy symtoms as i fink i cud b pregnant n im nt sure as dis is da 1st tym im experiencing all dis

iv lookd at da top 10 preg symtoms n i can say i hve a few of dem; da following

> headaches
> feeling reli tired
> stomach feels bloatd
> feelin sick and faint occasionally
> goin 4 a pee frequently
> im nt sure if its jst me but i seem 2 b eating alot mre....n i keep having milk...n i reli dnt lyk milk...but it seems awryt now...

i duno...weather dis cud b bcz im pregnant or just or normal

i bn havin hot flushs goin thru m body...n m tempreture keeps goin up n dwn 4 da past 3 days.

thnk u

hoe i get some responses

AlexAlex Moderator
moved to pregnancy

lubzlubz
sori...i dint realise i had put it under da wrng topic

AlexAlex Moderator

lubz said:
sori...i dint realise i had put it under da wrng topic

thats ok.

alis378alis378
Really don't want to moan but don't like this text speak - makes it very difficult to read Sad
x

JOJOJOJO
Shrug Shrug Shrug

ElinElin

alis378 said:
Really don't want to moan but don't like this text speak - makes it very difficult to read Sad
x

same here Sad

lubzlubz
Hi....
hope all you are good

im new on this forum

and i just wanted views from you all...

i have been lookina at the early pregnancy symptoms as i think i could be pregnant and im not sure as this is the first time i am experiencing all this....

i have lookd at the top 10 pregnancy symptoms on this forum and i have a the following symtoms...i dont know weather this is because im just naturrally ill or if i am pregnant....

i have the following symptoms

> headaches constantly which make me feel sick aswel
> i feel really tired
> my stomach feels bloatd
> feelin sick and faint occasionally
> going 4 a pee frequently
> im nt sure if its jst me but i seem 2 b eating alot more....and i keep having milk...and i really dont like milk...but it seems ok now...
>i have been having hot flushs going through my body...and my tempreture keeps going up an down 4 da past 3 days.
>I have been getting alot of aches and crapms round my lower abdomen....

has any one else experienced this before being pregnant...or is this just me being to alert about it.

thnk u

hope i get some responses...

and sorry that this was in text format...

alis378alis378
No worries about the text speak hun. I'm an old 38 year old LOL

Anyway, back to your question.

Have you missed a period?? The best thing to do would be to wait until you have missed one before you take a test. Symptoms do sound pregnancy related but it may be that you are getting worked up over it and so 'imagining' them - if you know what I mean.

Hope you get the result you want

xx

JOJOJOJO
the new first response tests you can do 6 days before period is due

LucyLucy
hope it happens

catswinniecatswinnie
Hi

As the other girls have said it is best to do a test so as not to get yourself worked up Smile

lubzlubz
hey thank you all for your replies....
i have not missd a period yet im due on the 24th...

i think i may be pregnant because i was only on da pill 2days b4 we had intercourse...also my ovulation time was during that time aswel...so im guessing the pill was no use really....

i dont know how about im going to tell my fiance if i am pregnant because i know we are not ready to have a child yet... :S

catswinniecatswinnie
Hi Hun

As JoJo said the new first repsonse test can detect pregnancy 6 days before missed period so try that one. Better to find out sooner. I hope all goes well Unsure Smile

lubzlubz
iv already gone up a cup size :O

im gna w8 til i c if m period cums on den...its annoyin

candgsmumcandgsmum
It sounds very much like you could be, that happened to me when i fell on with no.2 it they hurt like hell, which made me think I must have been preggers.

lubzlubz
yea it hurts so much, i have got so much pain round my back...couldnt sleep at all last night....im due on my periods tomoro...n i know my fiance is so going to freak out if i dont come on...i dont know what to say Neutral

daisy33daisy33
You may be surprised what he would say?

Sometimes my period symptons were almost the same as when i fell pregnant. But off course thsoe feelings went once i was on my period

lubzlubz
he would be really scared....i know he's going to be happy aswel...but we both know we cant have a child now...so he would tell me to have an abortion...i know he will be there for me all the way if i was to have the abortion.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
haha that mad me laugh u are all evil LOL jk,
im happy im not the only one that doesnt do full words LOL
anywho sounds like u are pregs, fingers crossed if thats what ur hopin for Smile
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews