Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Im now a single mummy

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 9 years 4 months ago
hiya everyone im not a singal mummy..me and chris aint together no more..he never did anything to help out with jessie so i finally had enough and asked him to leave..there was no point struggleing with him sat watching and laughing at me so im now on my own..and the best part is...I FEEL GREAT....i feel as if the world is off my shoulders..but he dont want out to do with jessie..he never did anyway when she was born..im not bothard like..i love her so much and shes got me forever..hes been it really violent towards me so ive finally go my life bk and im gonna enjoy it with jessie..

Nikkie x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug to you and Jessica.

Sorry to hear things didnt work out but sounds like you are thinking positive. xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
AWWWW HUN. sorry things havent worked out but by the sounds of things, its done you the world of good. good luck hunni xxxx

LucyLucy
im sorry to hear that perhaps its for the best

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
oh hun I'm so sorry but it sounds like you've done the right thing and are being very strong about it! Good for you hun, keep up that strength!! Hug You know we're here if you need babe!!

AlexAlex Moderator
Hiya Hun- I have sent you a PM Hug

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
thanks guys..and thank u alex..yeah it is 4 the best..sumtimes i miss him..but then again dont miss the bruises so not gonna have him bk...gonna start thinking bout me and jessie for a change buy myself sum nice clothes and learn to live again

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews