Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

any1 from south wales

kaylokaylo
posted 9 years 3 months ago
hi all, looking to chat to ppl in local area. i live in cwmbran, south wales. i've lived in wales for about 7 yrs but still havent managed to meet many ppl. i work part time and have an 18 mth old boy. if any1 wants to chat then get in touch xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Wave welcome to JP

Im Alex and mummy to Joseph, we are from Scotland.

Im sure we have some Welsh members who will reply to your post when they see it.

Jump into the forums and get chatting and you will soon make friends with ladies (and men) from all over the world Clapping

kaylokaylo
thank you, ive never been on here b4 so still trying to get my head around it LOL.

AlexAlex Moderator
I find it quite an easy site to get around but if you have any questions just ask.

LucyLucy
i hope that you find some friends in your area

orc30orc30
Not living in Wales at the moment, but I'm originally from Cardiff. I still have family in Penarth.
Current plans are to sort my current house out, and probably move back next year. Wales is a great place. There are so many things to do within such a short distance.

ellee1984ellee1984
hiya im ellee im mum to izzabella who will be 2 in august i live relatively close to south wales im just across the water in somerset and my grandads side of the family actually come from the lovely little town of ebbw vale Smile welcome to jp

ElinElin
Hey and welcome to JP Wave

twinkle_bumptwinkle_bump

Hello, I'm in South Wales, in Cardiff. I've just joined the site. I've got a little boy who's 6 months old.

Just thought I'd say hi. Wave

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hello Wave Welcome to JP, I'm Tammy I live in the US with my 5 yr DD, my 41 yr old (boyfriend LOL) and his 17 yr old DD...

Welcome to other people who've joined up recently too!! JP is great!! Very Happy

daisy33daisy33
Hi and welcome

Hope you find some mums or dads of course!! in your area

I am from the Midlands

Hope to speak again

xx

kellie2910kellie2910
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Hi, I live in Newport not far from you Smile
My DD is 5 and my DS is 2

HnBsMummyHnBsMummy