Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

woo hoo i have just.....

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 9 years 4 months ago
- My blog
sold my old swinging crib. it was a mothercare one i had for charly only used for roughly 2months and cost £80-£90 new iv just sold it for £30. woo hoo Thumbs Up Clapping LOL

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Thumbs Up Good job girl!

LihraLihra
well done were did you sell i have loads of stuff thats to good to throw but dont need anymore..

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i sold it on ebay done buy it now or best offer i only listed it late last night and it was collected today and paid cash woo hoo Thumbs Up Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator
thats a good price but wont you need it again???

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
LOL should have said chris bought me a glider crib safer than swinging with charly around Thumbs Up

gypseygypsey
thats were all my stuff going to go last time round i gave it all to some ungrateful person Angry

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i know what you mean by ungrateful hun iv lent people things and they've come back broke really whinds me up!! LOL so just gonna sell instead make a bit of money Clapping

gypseygypsey
Very Happy me too bagged two bags of clothes up already cant believ how much he as grown Love

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i cant believe its been a month already since you had him its all going soo quickly

gypseygypsey
and hes still a joy ill try and get sopme more piccys on Smile

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yea ok be nice to see how much hes grown LOL bless him Clapping Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews