Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is anyone else fed up of not knowng?

TAMSTAMS
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Well my due date is 1st June, but on Monday I had a gush of water and the MW that checked me said that it was a heavy discharge Mad Altho if that wasn't the main event goodness knows how much is up there. So now I am sat around waiting aargh! Feel I can't do much as bump is so low that I've gone past waddling aaaaargggghhhhhhh!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

minderdonnaminderdonna
oh no nightmare for u , when i had my second son my waters broke but it was only a tiny weeny amount i was on way to midwifes appointment felt a pop sensation and wasnt really wet no wet trousers etc went to the midwife she said waters had gone, i thought it would be loads, i am shocked u have been allowed to just wait the discharge doesnt sound good does it was it clear ??

angelsmomangelsmom
i had a consultant app mornin of day before my due date, she decided to do an internal n sweep and i was about 2-3cms and 80% ephacaed, id had no pains. by afternoon labour pains started n had him next day.

TAMSTAMS
water was clear been told just to rest but am so struggling to rest as I just want baby now. Especially as we chose not to know gender and I really want to know now.

ellee1984ellee1984
have you contacted the hospital direct that you plan to give birth in and see what they say as i was under the impression it was upto the hospital if you stay at home or in hospital once your waters break as it gives an increased risk of infection.

minderdonnaminderdonna
it does sound to me as though thats your waters clear , discharge is a yellowy colour really isnt it! poor u, take it easy if u r told to rest do it but i know long walks helps gets baby out gravity and all that!!!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
none of that long walks, currys, raspberry tea, sex worked for me none of she came when she was ready Sad hope it comes soon for ya Thumbs Up

LihraLihra
Def sounds like your waters. i would call the hosp and get themto take a look. Did your mw check you over as without doing that she couldnt have known what it was

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews