Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

New Indiana Jones movie

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Is out next week (22nd I believe) Clapping

I cant wait- will be interesting to see how an OLD Harrison Ford gets on.

Only downside is (for me) my nearest cinema is 60mile round trip away Sad

Maybe when I go to help my sister move (and she comes with me to see sex and the city) we can go see Indie Clapping

Join JustParents to remove this advert

RichRich Moderator
initial sneak peaks have panned the movie saying it's the worst one of the lot. Wheres Barry Norman when you need him "And Why not!"

Guess some things should not have sequels after such a long gap between them.

AlexAlex Moderator

Rich said:
initial sneak peaks have panned the movie saying it's the worst one of the lot.

Dont say that. I want it to be kinda good- Im not going to the cinema and wasting money on a rubbish film Sad

RichRich Moderator
You can be the first to give it the review you think it deserves then Alex Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator

Rich said:
You can be the first to give it the review you think it deserves then Alex Clapping

ok Clapping

jo-jojo-jo

Rich said:
initial sneak peaks have panned the movie saying it's the worst one of the lot. Wheres Barry Norman when you need him "And Why not!"

Guess some things should not have sequels after such a long gap between them.

Here in OZ they have been playing each(old) movie once a week my DS loves the old ones i think i will wait untill Alex has given her review before my DH takes him to see the new one. Shrug

ElementaryElementary
If the critics hate it then I'll probably love it!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews