Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Not Good News!! : - ( updated.

MummyBMummyB
posted 9 years 4 months ago
Last edited by MummyB 9 years 4 months ago
Hey guys, not good news im afraid No . Baby bud is no longer unfortunatly, i ended up in hospital saturday over night after suffering with cramps and excessive bleeding. Had loads of test and examinations done, they've put me on 2 causes of anti biotics and iron tablets so im rattling!!, stayed over night and went first thing sunday morning for another scan, i saw that the sack and feteus is still there but they can see its a failing pregnancy as the outter of the sack is just breaking away and the neck of my womb is slightly open. They gave me a few options either to sit and wait for it to happen naturally but could take up to 3 weeks. or a take a tablet go back after 48 hours for 3 3hourly doses of pessaries then wait for it to pass or finally a D&C. After some hard few hours of weighing up all the pro's and cons iv decided on the D&C. Got to be at hospital for 8 in the morning (tuesday)then to theater anytime after 9. Thought it was the best way of getting back to normal quicker for chloes sake more than anything. Well iv never cried so much in my life, you hear and read about miscarriages but you never realise how upsetting it is until its yourself. We are both absolutly guttered. Upset Upset

Join JustParents to remove this advert

RichRich Moderator
Sending out huge hugs and our deepest sympathy from myself and Elin. Really sorry to hear things have turned out this way and I hope you guys can come to terms and try again. Hug

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i am so sorry hunni i cant imagine what your going through big hugs and kisses from me and charly i hope you feel better soon Hug Hug Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
OH hunny, I'm so so sorry Sad Hug

I hope you guys get through this together ok Hug

JOJOJOJO
oh I am so sorry thats terrible news,sending you hugs

gypseygypsey
Hug Hug so sorry to hear that

kristagkristag
Hug So sorry to hear that hon. I lost my baby last year at 8 weeks so I know what you're going through. Sending you lots of love Hug

AlexAlex Moderator
Hug so sorry to hear this hun Hug Thinking of you.xx

GTTkelGTTkel
MummyB I'm so sorry Hug

MummyBMummyB
thank you all for your kind wishes, bit nervous for the morning. i'll be in touch soon. x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
im so sorry for yr loss hun. good luck for tomorrow. will be thinking of you Hug Hug Hug Hug

jo-jojo-jo
Im so sorry to hear of your loss hun,my thoughts are with you all. Hug

stressedmumstressedmum
just want 2 send a big hug ur way hun xxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
hi hun how did things go? xxxxxxx

MummyBMummyB
Thankfully i didn't have to go to theater, the bleeding had calmed down a lot by the time i went back to hospital so they sent me for another scan and the majority had come away by its self. Got to go back on tuesday for another scan to ensure everything is back to normal. Thankyou for thinking of me hun. Hug

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww im glad your ok hun xxx Hug

LucyLucy
aw im sorry thats a crap thing to go through, but you are ok thats the main thing and maybe this baby wasnt to be it may have been deformed and this is your bodys way of getting rid it naturally.

I hope that you get pg soon and i hope it will be a happy healthy one. ((((hugs)))) to ya

candgsmumcandgsmum
So sorry to hear this hun Hug

Thinking of you all xx Kiss

ZusiQZusiQ
No Oh I am so sorry, I cant imagine how difficult it have to be for both of you. Just keep strong... Hug [/b] x

MummyBMummyB

MummyB said:
Thankfully i didn't have to go to theater, the bleeding had calmed down a lot by the time i went back to hospital so they sent me for another scan and the majority had come away by its self. Got to go back on tuesday for another scan to ensure everything is back to normal. Thankyou for thinking of me hun. Hug

Well im so so annoyed with the hospital No . been back today for another scan and there is no change. The remainder is still in my womb nearly 2 week on. if they hadn't made me change my mind last week things would have been ok and i could have been getting a bit of normality back in my life... but no! im booked in again for theater on thursday!!! i really could cry Upset Crying the day before we're due to go away too, hopefully should still be able to go. Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews