Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

sex and the city movie

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 4 months ago
I cant wait for the movie to come out (I am a HUGE fan)

Is anyone else goin to see it??

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm actually quite interested but i think I might make a date with my SIL to see it, mart can't stand it LOL.

AlexAlex Moderator

candgsmum said:
I'm actually quite interested but i think I might make a date with my SIL to see it, mart can't stand it LOL.

LOL

I will be going with my big sister(only she doesnt know yet)

ElementaryElementary
I will be going with my little sister - we are both huge fans

daisy33daisy33
Yes i use to love it. My husband hates it so will go with a mate!!!

GTTkelGTTkel
Yep I'm going with a mate, I really miss the show Sad looking forward to the film

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Embarassed much to one of my best friend Karyn's chagrin (because she's a huge fan) I have never seen a full episode of Sex and the City, I guess I would be a bit lost if I went at saw it Shrug

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:
Embarassed much to one of my best friend Karyn's chagrin (because she's a huge fan) I have never seen a full episode of Sex and the City, I guess I would be a bit lost if I went at saw it Shrug

Shocked Never????? Shocked

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I've seen parts of episodes but yep, never a whole one... isn't that crazy being that it was soooooo hugely popular in America! I know who the characters are and I know what Mr Big looks like cuz he was on one of the Law and Orders and I know that hottie dude from My Big Fat Greek Wedding was on it (John something?? Corbin??)

AlexAlex Moderator
Big looks nicer in Sex and the city than he did on Law and order and it was Aiden that was in my big fat greek wedding

I want a Mr Big- follow me half way around the world and sweep me off my feet Love

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews