Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What do you think? (Man who trapped daughter in cellar)

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 4 months ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7382986.stm

I think he should be at least sent to jail. Mentally ill or not, he should experience what his poor daughter did Evil or Very Mad

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gypseygypsey
they should give him life and mean life..there seems to be alot in or around austria

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
sorry but what he has done to me is not from a man who is ill. its from a man who is nothing but a sick molestering phaedo (sp?)

he should have his *ahem* chopped off and be served life if not the death sentance!! to continually rape his own daughter, to father numerous children with her! angers me so much - theres so many people getting away with things like this,alls they get is to act all quiet and theyre classed as too sick for trial,i think that should be banned - theyre sick enough to do the acts so to me they aint sick enough to suffer the consiquences!!

ClaireLClaireL
well said hayley i completely agree. wat a sicko. I just feel so sorry for them poor children and there mother.

LucyLucy
they seem to think that he knew what he was doing but it got so bad that he just couldnbt stop it. But i agree he should be put in prison prefably a small room in the dark no window, see how he likes it!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Lucy said:
they seem to think that he knew what he was doing but it got so bad that he just couldnbt stop it. But i agree he should be put in prison prefably a small room in the dark no window, see how he likes it!

i completely agree.

LucyLucy
its a funny old world when this sort of thing can be left for years undetected

WolfblassWolfblass
It is purely and simply sick and evil - whether he is unstable or not!

What his poor daughter went through - not to mention the kiddies who knew nothing other than that wretched, fowl, stinking pit they were born and bred in!

Monsters like him do not even deserve the right to be heard in my opinion. No matter what they do to/with him will ever punish this parasite the way he deserves punishment.

Reading that back it sounds harsh - but i cannot say anything but the above.... Shrug Angry

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews