Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

mothers intuition...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 9 years 5 months ago
when i fell preg with ethan i always 'felt' i was having a boy! and i did - with this bump i just cant make my mind up but the past few days iv just had a 'girl' feeling - next scan is 18th june - all will be revealed i suppose!!

what do you guys think im having? Baby

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Pink-witchPink-witch
in my diary i have put boy!!!! Baby

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i would prefer a boy! but im just not feeling it!! maybe its a feminine boy Razz

Pink-witchPink-witch
A hairdresser eh!!! rotfl

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i think a ballerina!!

a billy elliot the second!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
You know what I think.... I'm gonna go ask Aaralyn right now LOL

*runs off to ask her..........

well then, surprise, I might be wrong about bump being a girl because Aaralyn just said "I think she's going to have a boy baby" Confused

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ooh so thats 2 saying boy!!! hmm.... better go..ethans got the dogs bone in his gob!!!

Pink-witchPink-witch
thats payback for jakey always having ethans toys in his!!!PMSL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
they were arguing over it - tried film it on my camera only the thing said memory full! grrr!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

Hayley_Kev said:
they were arguing over it - tried film it on my camera only the thing said memory full! grrr!

LOL!! that's funny!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I think you are having another boy but when I was looking at your scan charlotte said it was a girl LOL.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

candgsmum said:
I think you are having another boy but when I was looking at your scan charlotte said it was a girl LOL.

well baby is lying opposite side to ethan was LOL! this as the old tales say signifies a girl! but then i suppose ethan lay one way then turned round the same way as this one for the rest of my scans!

ellee1984ellee1984
im not sure what your having hun part of me thinks a girl but im not sure LOL im 50/50 ha ha. hey if u do have a girl i got loads stuff izzy hardly used or ever used that u can have if u want.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i need anything i can get if it is a girl LOL! EVERYTHING we have is boys!! i had nothing neutral not even bedding LOL! my sis said shes got loadsa stuf but iv told her no... my neice is now 14 - so i wouldnt like to imagine the clothes from 14yrs ago PMSL!! it was all frilly nappy knickers and bonnets LOL!

ellee1984ellee1984
LOL yeah i got a wardrobe full of clothes from izzy tht she grown out of not sure what sizes things like vests though u can get away with using ethans old ones as who ever sees them. but if u do have a girl and want anything let me no ill have a rumage and i probably have it LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte was actaully layed on her head at my first scan LOL. George was on my right I think.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

ellee1984 said:
LOL yeah i got a wardrobe full of clothes from izzy tht she grown out of not sure what sizes things like vests though u can get away with using ethans old ones as who ever sees them. but if u do have a girl and want anything let me no ill have a rumage and i probably have it LOL

thanks hun!! yeh i said to kev if its a girl its gonna have ethans vests and pjs LOL!

candgsmum said:
Charlotte was actaully layed on her head at my first scan LOL. George was on my right I think.

hahaha!! on her head LOL!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I know LOL, they sent me to drink more water because she was layed so low down and they couldn't get her to move up.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews