Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

not sure

jakeysjakeys
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I slept with my ex partner for the last time on the 26th january. We then split up and i met my new partner who i slept with on the 15th febuary and we are still together and obviously have been sleeping together. I have just found out that i am pregnant and accoring to my last period i am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant according to my doctor. I am worried sick though because i am frightened that my ex partner could be the father. When i last slept with my ex on the 26th jan i had a normal period in febuary and then on march the 10th but i am still worried that my babys father is my ex and not my curent partner. Any advice please

Join JustParents to remove this advert

bunnigirlbunnigirl
if u have had 2 normal periods since sleeping with your ex i think u can safely say that the baby is ur current partners

if u go for your scan and your dates dont change i wouldnt worry babe

but i think ur safe and have nothing to worry about babe

good luck

xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
before you start worrying yourself, id wait for your dating scan. the cotor can only give you a rough date from your period (which my doctor was 3weeks out!)

just be proud of your bump and dont think 'what if' until you have more accurate results.but for now,congratulations on the bump Baby

Hayls82Hayls82
I think your safe hunny, if your scan dates match up then you don't have anything to worry about.
Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews