Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can anyone help me please

jules1976jules1976
posted 9 years 6 months ago
for the last 2 months my period has not been normal for me. It has been very light and not heavy enough for me to wear a tampon ( which is not normal for me). The last 2 months i have lots and lots of pregnancy symptoms, exactly the same as I had with my previous 2 pregnancies, but i did 2 tests 2 weeks ago and they were negative. The exhaustion is getting worser by the day and also the veins in my boobs are so obvious. This morning and yesterday I have been sick, not much. I was just wondering if i am not pregnant, what else could it be

Does anyone have any ideas or help for me

Julie

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
all i would suggest hun if tests have come up negative is speak to your GP and ask them to do one aswell. (sorry not alot of help) xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi Jules, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going lock this post because I think you accidently posted this twice and have gotten responses so didn't want to delete it before you saw. The other post will stay open for responses Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews