Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

just under 4 weeks left and sooooooo fed up!!

hayley81hayley81
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Hi all, havent been on for a while, got just under 4 weeks left and atm the baby is still breech, has been for months now, seems to be very comfy where he is,have a scan on weds to find out if he has turned or if he wil be a section,really wanted a normal home birth but guess its not looking to good for that atm.
Least if he is a section i guess i get to cuddle him sooner which is good coz i am totally fed up now LOL.
Everything is ready for him to arrive now so the sooner he is here the better Smile

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey hun, not too much longer now eh! He could definately turn between now and the next few weeks... here's hoping for ya hun! Hang in there Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun Hug

I hated the last month too, I used to shout at my bump 'come out now' LOL. Didn't work though LOL!!!

Hope your scan goes ok and bubs turns for you x

glennyglenny
still plenty of time for baby to turn hunni - not long left, but i totally sympathise, i remember the feeling well x

AlexAlex Moderator
I remember that fed up feeling! and it is worse when you go past your date!! Hope baby turns soon for you.

gypseygypsey
i know how u feel ive got 5 weeks left wed and so Angry off just hope i dont go late as with last two ive gone 14 and 16 days odue

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 9 years 5 months ago
has baby arrived i havent been on for ages

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews