Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

tonights emmerdale

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Crying Crying Crying Crying

I dont usually cry at things on th TV but tonights was so sad Crying

but very well done

Join JustParents to remove this advert

GTTkelGTTkel
Yes I was just coming on about this too,so sad. I know it's tv but it does really happen doesn't it Sad

AlexAlex Moderator

GTTkel said:
Yes I was just coming on about this too,so sad. I know it's tv but it does really happen doesn't it Sad

it does really happen and it is such a sad thing.

Viv's reaction to wanting her babies is a bit how I feel I want to go and hug Joseph! And it is only TV

catgirl_872catgirl_872
if rich wasnt watchin it too i would of cried,
it is only tv but its horrible to think that it does happen Crying i was holdin kyle while i was watchin it and thinkin how lucky i am and how horrible it would be

AlexAlex Moderator
Shadracks addicting is good (I never knew he could care)

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
whats happened? i havent watched emmerdale for monthsas i was finding it soooo boring!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
cot death Sad

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
who? one of the twins?

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
i was crying too it was so sad

HelenybooHelenyboo
hayley it wasn't one of the twins, it was vicars wife (forgotten her name)! i couldn't watch it, but saw a clip on gmtv this morning. it looks like it was done quite well. what a sad subject, have tears in my eyes Sad

HelenybooHelenyboo
...laurel

HelenybooHelenyboo
laurels baby....well and the vicars (ashley?), baby daniel. i hope you understood what i was trying to say!?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i understood that LOL
rich couldnt understand why they put something like that on b4 9 LOL bless its soaps they do what they like xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww! poor laurel and ashley! last time i watched emmerdale she was stil preg!

i suppose soaps try to act in a way that our day to day lives are based around - if they didnt involve dramatic storylines theyd be boring! its one of the reasons i stopped watching emmerdale - there storylines were gettin borin and those that were going somewhere were so far fetched u lost interest!

imakeboysimakeboys

Helenyboo said:
laurels baby....well and the vicars (ashley?), baby daniel. i hope you understood what i was trying to say!?

OMFG - no way.
My mother will be in bits Sad
She lost her 3rd baby 5 and a half weeks old due to cot death and his name was Daniel too. Sad

Im going to watch the repeat tommorow - but after finding out his name is Daniel too, dont know wheter i should Sad

Ive not seen Emmerdale for years, in fact i think the last one i saw was with chris tate - when he got killed? Too long ago i think he got killed - if so it was then LOL.. years and years ago...

How old was the baby supposed to be?
An msn friend of mine said in the hospital it was clear to her it was a doll but still its real life like.

One of my msn friends lost her daughter to cot death and i feel for her aswell as my mother Sad

Xx

catgirl_872catgirl_872
the baby was only a couple of months old

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Ah I don't like watching stuff like that, I turn it over. I don't watch soaps tbh either. I once had to turn CSI off because it was about a baby dying, I sat there in hysterics for ages after.

My neighbours great nephew died of cotdeath at 7 months, I was terrified of George dying for a while after that because they were very close in age.

imakeboysimakeboys

catgirl_872 said:

I was sure that somewhere i heard the baby "daniel" in Emmerdale was 7 months old - whether i heard right ive no idea LMAO

AlexAlex Moderator

imakeboys said:

catgirl_872 said:

I was sure that somewhere i heard the baby "daniel" in Emmerdale was 7 months old - whether i heard right ive no idea LMAO

thats right. he was 7mths old

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews