Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Breast Cancer, my sister in law

imakeboysimakeboys
posted 9 years 7 months ago
She had a itchy burnin sensation down her breasts and arm pits, the doctor said it was a mere rash and sent her away with creams.
6 weeks later she noticed a lump and her pains were much stronger, went back to see another doctor who sent her immediatly for tests - as he had seen this before.

She has been diagnosed with Breast cancer - and has now started chemo, hense my doll > Im showing her some support =]

Has anyone else experienced breast cancer in the family - if so how long did it take to fight and whats the outcome?

xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Awwww, now I understand the bald avatar Love

I've experienced no breast cancer in my immediate family but a first cousing died of leukemia when she was 32 years old and a mother of 3 children under 4 Sad I did have some cysts in my breasts when I was pregnant with Aaralyn and until it was diagnosed as benign I was scared to death! I don't know how I would have handled the news that your sis in law got.

I'm sending positive thoughts and good wishes for a healthy recovery for your sister in law Hug

imakeboysimakeboys
Thanks hunni =]
Shes been in hospital last week as she had a coldy fluy thing and they can easily do dreadful things.

My husband didnt tell me at first - becuase i dont exactly like his family he thought id of said GOOD or something but as much as i dont get on with them i would never ever wish anything good on anyone.
Not even my mother who beat me as a child.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sorry to hear you of your SIL Hug

My mum had a cancerous lump removed from her breast, then a few days later ran the Leeds half marathon Shocked

imakeboysimakeboys

candgsmum said:
Sorry to hear you of your SIL Hug

My mum had a cancerous lump removed from her breast, then a few days later ran the Leeds half marathon Shocked

Wow - go your mum Razz Smile =]

Theres been an update - my SIL was hospitaled due to a cold, and they used a new scan machine on her which indicated yet more cancerous tissue, shes now had this removed.

She is still in hospital - and living hundreds of miles away my husbands getting depressed now.

He cannot take time off work due to the sheer amount of debts we have to pay off - Sad

I feel like this operation has been a step back, will she have to do more chemo becuase more was found or is chemo a course no matter what?

Ive no idea and im never in when they speak on phone Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews