Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My new website

alis378alis378
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Sorry, haven't been around for a while. Have been very busy setting up a new e-commerce site and childminding and selling toys!! Not enough hours in the day, LOL

Anyway, my new e-commerce site is

www.goodz4kidz.co.uk

Have a browse through and see what you think Smile Kids TV Character toys will be uploaded over the next few days.

Alison
x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

piggydreamspiggydreams
looks like a good site

alis378alis378
Thanks hun
x

alis378alis378
Have just been busy for the past couple of nights adding kids character toys from backyardigans through to in the night garden. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Feedback always good for my growing business Smile
x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
It's a good site! You have a lot of stuff!! Shocked

Good luck I hope you get lots of sales! Thumbs Up

alis378alis378
Thanks Smile

It's alright have the site 'out there' , it is now getting the traffic driven to it which I need to do to get the sales ... not quite sure how to do it really. Have submitted to search engines but realise there has to be other ways to get people there.
x

pnkfairycakepnkfairycake
posted 9 years 6 months ago
wow you have sooooo many things on there! Thumbs Up

gypseygypsey
posted 9 years 3 months ago
wot a good site good luck with it Thumbs Up

alis378alis378
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Thanks guys Smile

I am actually no longer working on that site as such but now have another site:

www.allysbargainstore.co.uk

which is ten times better and I can do more with.

The Goodz site I am very limited to what I can actually do with it so just leaving it there to see if I do get any sales.

This other site has a competition running and if you register you get a 10% gift voucher Smile

Alison

matsukenmatsuken
posted 7 years 4 months ago
I tried to compare your new site to your past site but I cant access on you site, problem loading page occurred, I'll be checking it the next time I'll visit this site,

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews