Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

what sort of music do you like?

staceybstaceyb
posted 9 years 7 months ago
- My blog
who are yr fav singers/bands?

i like a variety of music

i love:
Linkin Park
My Chemical Romance
30 seconds to Mars
Faith Hill
Westlife
i was also a huge Bon Jovi and Guns N Roses fan back in their day

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gypseygypsey
im mainley dance(monroes.maximes) vbut do like some chart music

GTTkelGTTkel
Dance, ballads, more old stuff than recent!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I love all kinds of music... depends on my mood really, sometimes really hard core loud stuff and other times nice mellow music.

Stacey, I love Linkin Park too!! We're going to see them February 19th!! That'll be Mike, Amber and me that night and then in April we're all (including Aaralyn) going to see CARLOS SANTANA!!!! I can't wait!!! Aaralyn loves listening to him (she's gonna be a little guitar player I think) so she is going to be in her glory!! Clapping

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omg tammy Shocked you lucky thing. can you blow a kiss to Mike for me (linkin park mike that is Naughty ) hehehe

catgirl_872catgirl_872

staceyb said:
who are yr fav singers/bands?

i like a variety of music

i love:
Linkin Park
My Chemical Romance
30 seconds to Mars
Faith Hill
Westlife
i was also a huge Bon Jovi and Guns N Roses fan back in their day

wooo nice
mine is..
evanescence,
foo fighters,
pink,
coldplay,
prodigy,
snow patrol,
fallout boy,
avril lavinge,
the fray,
james morrison,
lost prophets,
linin park

MummyBMummyB
Im a bit of everything type of gal, i like...

Dance
R&B - went to see Rhianna at Sheffield arena in December, FAB!

But also like a lot of the oldy stuff 60's 70's 80's oh and i might as well chuck 90's in think that might have covered them all.

Won 2 tickets to see Micheal Jackson in concert in 99 too. Clapping Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator
I love:

the Killers
The foo fighters (going to see them at Wembley in June Clapping )
Green day
These are my favourites

But I will listen to most kinds. I like classical- rock, pop and dance, and jazz. Really depends on my mood

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Er!I love Lilly Allen, Mark Ronson, Kate Nash. Love Indie, Punk, rock and old bands Very Happy. Listen to dance now and then depends on my mood LOL

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
my fav music is..
bon jovi(obviously) went to him last year and going again in june
alabama3 (not well known but you'll all know the sopranos theme tune)
red hot chilli peppers
the killers
paul simon
stone roses
take that
not reall into dance music but do like the stuff from the 90's that you could sing to

jo-jojo-jo
I also go by what mood im in i like a bit of everything. Very Happy

On the 20th feb i am going to see Velvet Revolver,for those of you that are thinking "who"LOL the band has the guys that left GNR slash&duff they are awsome i saw GNR not so long ago and they just dont rock so hard without slash LOL.

On the 24th feb i am going to the clipsal Adelaide 500 (a car race)and we are watching Carlos Santana live WHOOOOOO. Thumbs Up

I also love pink,Eminem,Linkin park,chilli peppers oh i dont know everything LOL. Crazy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Arr anything really i like the sound of.

Love the smashing pumpkins, red hot chilli peppers etc. Like a bit of cheesey 80's too LOL.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

jo-jo said:
I also go by what mood im in i like a bit of everything. Very Happy

On the 20th feb i am going to see Velvet Revolver,for those of you that are thinking "who"LOL the band has the guys that left GNR slash&duff they are awsome i saw GNR not so long ago and they just dont rock so hard without slash LOL.

fab Smile i love their song slither. i loved guns n roses and the stone temple pilots (the band VR singer scott weiland was in before) shame they both split

Irish_RoseIrish_Rose
I like mostly dance music, i also love westlife Very Happy

ellee1984ellee1984
again i like most things but i am into my rock and indie and metal alot (back in the day i was a goth still am in some ways and think i always will be) so i love my metallica, iron maiden, rammstein, gnr (old stuff) alice cooper etc but i also listen now to dance & r&b (my BF likes them) and i love the old power ballads aswell and some of the 60's soul music (dionne warwick, aretha franklin etc)

so its a quiet an electic mix my cd and music collections even cds i make up myself confuse people as u have soppy love song then heavy metal rock tune and then a poppy song and people are like what the...

Hayls82Hayls82
all things really - do like ballards and love songs and music from the likes of Aretha and Dusty Springfield

WolfblassWolfblass
Killers (Took step DD to see them last year)
Green Day
Foo Fighters
Stereophonics
Oasis
Bon Jovi
White Stripes
Fratellis
Linkin Park

I love most rock / indie stuff tbh

I also quite like dancey ibiza tune type stuff from my younger days and i love abit of Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy..

Quite like to boogy to a bit of Kylie too

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews