Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

stretch marks

HelenybooHelenyboo
posted 9 years 7 months ago
i know i am always going on about my stretch marks (you better love me forever jacob!) but they've started to really itch! anyone else had this problem?? help!! Crying Crying Crying

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jo-jojo-jo
I have two stretch marks(from my first pregnancy) but they dont itch,my stomache is itchy now but only because im 18 weeks pregnant and growing,have you tried vitamin E cream?or Rose hip oil is meant to be really good.

HelenybooHelenyboo
it's strange because they itched like this as i was getting bigger throughout my pregnancy, but now they are again, perhaps as i'm shrinking!? i'm using vit E but still itchy! thanks for your help Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
no products will work on ur stretchmarks hun- if ur gonna get em ul get em - theres some lucky ladies out there - but i certainly wasnt one of em LOL! im still covered in em now and ethans 17months old!! theyre my mummy marks tho LOL so i dont care about them!

as for them being itchey - mine used to itch like mad and i quite often drew blood for scracthin!! Shocked just bath ur tummy in cold water - it will take away the itchey feelin

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
i didnt get any stretch marks during my first preg and im 28 weeks into my second and havent gotten any. since finding out i was preg i have used palmers cocoa butter everynight (during first preg too).
i advise everyone i know who's preg to use it on their tummy xx

gypseygypsey
im using the cocoa butter but im gettin a burnin sensation with every new one i get mw said it normal

GTTkelGTTkel
I had itchy stretch marks and I put baby lotion on them, it felt cooling and didn't irrotate me skin

JOJOJOJO
bio oil is good and is the only thing that seems to work

HelenybooHelenyboo
thanks all - i'm going to try the cold bath now i think, they're driving me crazy... Frustrated

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
your not preg now are you? because theres a cream called lanacane thats just for itching, you can buy it at the chemist/sainsbury/tesco/asda

MummyBMummyB

mrsbonjovi said:
i didnt get any stretch marks during my first preg and im 28 weeks into my second and havent gotten any. since finding out i was preg i have used palmers cocoa butter everynight (during first preg too).
i advise everyone i know who's preg to use it on their tummy xx

I used this too and didn't get any stretch marks... Brilliant stuff. Thumbs Up

HelenybooHelenyboo
i'm so jealous of you lot!! i'm gross!!

no i'm not pregnant now, so i will have a look out lanacane, mrsbonjovi! my tummy is like a scientific experiment!

mrsbonjovimrsbonjovi
well, i am seriously not happy!!! i was attempting to inspect my tummy last night as i applied my nightly dose of palmers cocoa butter and what did i find????? a stretch mark, well at least i think its one, it may have been the light and im too scared today to look Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews