Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

just found out

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 9 years 7 months ago
that my ex my daughters dad is seeing someone else and spending all his time with her & her daughter.. this has really upset and bothered me and im not sure why when im in a relationship myself. i dont really have anyone to talk to about this but i dont really get why its made me upset and bothering me i feel like crying but i cant as im at my bfs house at the moment.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
ur bound to feel like this hun - no matter how much u want to convince yourself ur over him - u have izzy together and you will always love eachother in some way - even if its to thank them for giving you such a beautiful little girl.its only natural and i bet he feels the same about u being with ur guy.he just probably wont admit it.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aw hun this is understandable!Tell him to get his ass in gear and see Izzy!Caits dad has a new gf, don't mind about that but he had the cheek to ask if she could come down for Caits bday when he was only down for the day!

We are all here for you if you need to chat, think your on my msn so gimme a message anytime!I know what it is like hun big hugs Hug Hug

ellee1984ellee1984
he having izzy next fri til the following saturday and told me that izzy would be seeing alot of her and her daughter and they only been together 2 weeks and asked if i got a problem with that and yeah i do have a problem with that but how do i tell him without causing a major argument.?

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
the way u gotta look at it is how long into ur relationship did u allow ur new fella wait til u decided he was right to meet izzy? it works both ways hun doesnt it.u were talkin about having a kid again before - how do u think ur fella would react to that!

ellee1984ellee1984
thing is between me and my ex my ex has loads of different girls even whilst he was with me and i dont, so i dont want her to meet this one and then next month it be another one i need to know he serious about her before i am confortable with izzy having alot of contact with her.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i suppose tho the woman with her kid thinks hes special enough to meet her kid so maybe this is a settled relationship,for now anyways! no matter what hes done tho hun,now or in the past - you can never stop a daddy from seeing his child.if he wants to be the arse and miss out on her life - then let him,but never let him think that its you being the nasty one,and especially dont let izzy ever think its u stoping her from seeing daddy.

ellee1984ellee1984
i wouldnt never stop him from seeing her unless he was neglecting her. I just dont want her seeing izzy yet as they been together 2 weeks and he only has izzy 1 week a month so its not like her sees izzy all time and i certainly dont want izzy staying over at her house for a long time i want her to be staying at her grandparents which is where she stays now when she is up there.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews