Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

WOW Boobs LOL...

jo-jojo-jo
posted 9 years 9 months ago
Apart from loving every minute of being pregnant im soooo loving my new set of boobs Embarassed (sorry TMI).I am very small so these next few months im going to cherish as i enjoy my new(sore)LOL shapley lady bumps PMSL. Crazy
I wish they would stay after i give birth but they dissapeared quickly once i had my first DS. Confused

jodie_miajodie_mia
aww PMSL hunnie! pregnancy gives us great boobs doesnt it Very Happy

jo-jojo-jo
Sure does PMSL its a pitty they vanish once its all over(for me anyways LOL).
I could so not wear a bra right now and they just sit there like two perfect round melons and doesn't my DH just love it LOL... Naughty

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i have massive knockers as it is!! LOL!! and when i was pregnant it was like luggang 2 huge boulders aswel as my bump around with me LOL! another thing - which i found rather odd is i was leaking from 18wks preg LOL!! i was mortified!!! Scared

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i hate mine before i was pregnant with charly i was a comfortable 36D then after i had her i was a 38E in only 3months of being pregnant with this one i was suddenly 40F and im still growing i hate it they're so uncomfortable and always getting in the way LOL

TdubTdub
I can quite agree but I had quite an ample size in the first place, Ive gone from a 34B to a 34D. They are quite sore but Im told they do get better.

MummyBMummyB
I was only very small before i had chloe, loved them when i was pregnant went to a 34C, now i think mine are in-growing!!!! So not fare. LOL. Razz

hipmommahipmomma
i have ended up smaller after each pregnancy than i ever started. as a teen i was a 34G!! Before i got preg this time i was 34d and at 21 week i am now a 36F!!! I love my boobs!!! LOL

jo-jojo-jo
My SIL has massive boobs but hers havnt grown that much yet she is 15 weeks preg,she is hoping they dont have a growth spurt LOL.I have gone from a 12B to a 10C LOL small i know Embarassed but im a bit excited LOL.

glennyglenny

Hayley_Kev said:
i have massive knockers as it is!! LOL!! and when i was pregnant it was like luggang 2 huge boulders aswel as my bump around with me LOL! another thing - which i found rather odd is i was leaking from 18wks preg LOL!! i was mortified!!! Scared

i started leaking really early too - i had 36D boobies before i was PG and they went up to 38F

i used to love my boobies, but not so keen on them now Crying

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews