Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I have just been told off!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 7 months ago
By Aaralyn!! been informed that *and I quote her* "I am never, ever, ever, ever!! going to be your best friend again!! Bad! "

This is because I took Christmas tree garland (that hasn't been taken to the attic yet Embarassed ) away from her as I had just vacuumed and she found a stretch of it and got it everywhere... I put it in the trash and this, I didn't realize, was the worst possible thing I could have done with it as she was going to use it as a rope for her rocking horse LOL!! Oh the horrible mother that I am Bad! !!

I informed Aaralyn that it's ok if she's never, ever going to be my best friend again, cuz I was her mommy, she's stuck with me! Razz

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
bless her.

and don't cha know she found the rest of it while I was in shower and now there are sparkly garland pieces all over my bed room floor Bad! ... looks like she had a blast with it and she is now still in time out for all that fun, only because I told her I didn't want her playing with it because it gets everywhere... she's a determined little Angry ain't she! Rolling Eyes

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh no hun LOL! Charlotte told my dad off at the table at tea time because he farted. She pointed her finger at him and everything haha, and said 'Grandad, you are a dirty trumpy bum. Bad! ' My mum nearly choked on her potatoes laughing.

I hope Aaralyn is your friend again soon LOL!! xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

candgsmum said:
Oh no hun LOL! Charlotte told my dad off at the table at tea time because he farted. She pointed her finger at him and everything haha, and said 'Grandad, you are a dirty trumpy bum. Bad! ' My mum nearly choked on her potatoes laughing.

that made me laff LOL!! kids really do say the funnyest things LOL!! Love

candgsmum said:

LOL!! that's funny Sarah!

and Aaralyn's my friend again but she is frickin' full of herself the last few days! Crazy drivin me nuts Cuckoo

candgsmumcandgsmum
oh yeah I think I can imagine LOL...I think Charlotte is infected with this same full of herself thing!

Maybe it's the age Shrug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews