Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Best Breast Pump..??

SadieBabySadieBaby
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Hey there,
I am trying to find out which breast pump people have found? Clearly Electric one's are better, but which sort? There are so many types out there that im confused!!! Thanks, Sadie x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jrich83jrich83
posted 9 years 6 months ago
I tried the medala min electric breast pump to work good.

i actually bought one but ended up using my friends if you decide you'd like that one i will sell you mine i paid £60 for it. its unopened i will sell it for £30.

i did found that it was quicker to use the electric pump but it did take a whilwe for me to get uster to it. i resorted to a manual pump more often than not.

Hope that helps

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I forgot the brand I had Shrug Melia or something like that, it was an electric one... I don't know if it was the pump or my boobs but they didn't like to be pumped after about 6 months, but Aaralyn was still gettin' lots out of them until she was 8 months old... I never tried a manual one but my friend Kristen liked the manual better.

SadieBabySadieBaby
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Hey Jrich83, thanks for your reply, yes I would be interested in buying ur pump off you...does it need special bottles to attach to it or can you use any? x

JessyyJessyy
posted 5 months 7 hours ago
the best is karmin Smile

NorthcoastLSNorthcoastLS
posted 4 months 1 week ago
Hi! I'm an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and I recommend the Medela Pump in Style (double electric pump) and the Spectra S2 (double electric pump) which both have great reviews. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

lizedmonds1lizedmonds1
posted 2 months 1 week ago
By far the best breast pump is the medela and if you can afford the double pump rent or buy this.
There is a good website that provides info about breast pumps and other useful breastfeeding info called babyconfused.com/breastfeeding.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews